Around the League vol 3: March 2, Firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
poor carlyle.
why is bob murray unscathed ?
I don't get it.
he is responsible for hiring him.
Bob Murray likely saved his job, if only temporarily, by firing Carlyle. We shall see what happens by the off season.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
How many games should the dirtiest player in the NHL get for stick swinging “accident”? I hope he gets 10 but he’ll get nothing because he missed his target.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
How many games should the dirtiest player in the NHL get for stick swinging “accident”? I hope he gets 10 but he’ll get nothing because he missed his target.
The punch to the back of his head should be punished too! The NHL wants to stop all contact with a players head, well, punches like that don't belong either, glove on, or not!

I might have swung my stick too, in retaliation for being punched for no good reason! Malkin deserves to be punished for using his stick as a weapon, but, sucker punches to the back of the head should be punished as well.

Reactions: Macallan18

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
The punch to the back of his head should be punished too! The NHL wants to stop all contact with a players head, well, punches like that don't belong either, glove on, or not!

I might have swung my stick too, in retaliation for being punched for no good reason! Malkin deserves to be punished for using his stick as a weapon, but, sucker punches to the back of the head should be punished as well.

The difference is Malkin uses his stick a lot. Spears to the groin and back of the knee are his specialty, but that vicious stick could have ended the guy’s career if he had landed it.

Reactions: Tracer Bullet

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
The difference is Malkin uses his stick a lot. Spears to the groin and back of the knee are his specialty, but that vicious stick could have ended the guys career if he landed it.
I agree, but, if you poke the bear, expect to get the claws!

Sucker punches don't belong any more than stick infractions. JMHO.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I agree, but, if you poke the bear, expect to get the claws!

Sucker punches don't belong any more than stick infractions. JMHO.

There are two issue, the punch to the back of the head perhaps should be penalized. However, the poke to the head does not permit a guy to swing his stick like that. I’m glad he’s getting a hearing and I hope he gets a suspension.

Reactions: Al14

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010

Give them both a 2 min roughing.

No harm done

Reactions: Al14

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
Once Pastrnak's opponents repeated slash at his hands through the end of the season trying to aggravate this injury, the Bruins might re-think their injury disclosure policy.

Reactions: Duffman955

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
That 51Leafs kid is always saying dumb shit on twitter, he is good for highlight clips though

Mattavarner

Apr 17, 2014
Never cheer for anyone getting hurt, but this just increased our chances of playing montreal in the first round substantially

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
Tough break for Boston. Gotta feel bad for that city, they sure have a lot of bad luck

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad