Around the League vol 3: March 2, Firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Let’s Tank for the wildcard since our team doesn’t seem to want be consistent. If you aren’t going to have home ice when facing the Bruins don’t face them at all.

I think Montreal might be out of gas too.

Last edited:

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
I think the first wild card would be ideal

Not sure Mtl will pass us tho they look brutal

Boston first rd is not good

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
58 games into the season and I am 1 goal behind Par and 2 behind the Goat. If we cannot land that Simmonds like PF LWer, I would not mind seeing somebody like a Glendening at 50% retained centering Ennis and Moore. Par and Goat do not bring enough to the table for my liking and I fear they will be in over their heads in the playoffs, at which point it will be too late.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I think the first wild card would be ideal

Not sure Mtl will pass us tho they look brutal

Boston first rd is not good

I just saw this. Habs are 6 points out of 3rd.

Are we seriously ****ing playing ****ing Boston again?!?!??!?!

I think it is good to face boston. either this team will rise to the occasion; or be ousted in the 1st round again and then management can go back to the drawing board and analyze what is really wrong with this team even after addition of Tavares and Muzzin

- is the coaching not good enough?
- does the team need more sand paper?
- do skilled players go into a shell when playing hard nosed in your face team?

would be good when media starts writing articles to question all those things and pressures management; right now dubas and co. are just coasting;

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
every year people say this. it doesn't change as much as people think. you're gonna face a good team, and you're gonna have to beat 4 of them to win.

I don't understand why it's formatted like this Daisy, we play an 82 game regular season so a pure 1v8 type format looks the fairest way of setting up the seedings

By your logic 1v2 would be a go because you have to play good teams anyway so suck on it

If you have a solid regular season you should be rewarded for it, at the moment Boston would meet us in the 1st round, we're at least the 4th best team in conference right now, so Boston gets us instead of the 6th seed

I don't see how anyone can argue that's fair to them

Reactions: OddyOh

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
3rd straight shutout for the Blues...10 wins in a row. Would be nice to end their hot streak
If our Leafs play like they did against the Yotes, I expect the Blues to get their 4th straight shutout and 11th win in a row. Rather easily too.

Bozak with a hat trick just to troll us too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->