Around the League vol 3: March 2, Firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
that's a big if. Little as their 2nd best center doesn't inspire confidence. their play has also been pretty poor at 5v5

Agreed about Little but they will still be dangerous in the playoffs. It will be a battle royale to see who gets out of the west. The winner should be battered and bruised by the time the SC final starts.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
3-1 Ottawa so far, it's good to see Sen's fans celebrating a goal, not much to be happy about in the Nations capital. The struggle is real.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Checked out the points leader board for the first time since December.....Patty Kane with a sneaky good season at 79 points already, good for 3rd in the league.

50 points in 29 games since Dec 1. 29 points in his last 14 games. Crazy

Hawks have gone on a tear recently. Wouldn't be surprised if they end up making the playoffs with the way they are playing. Surprisingly Strome has started to come on as well....

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I watched a lot of that game. In the NHL there is an unwritten rule that you don’t touch the goalie.

Unless you play the Leafs then it is okay.... I still remember (forget which team) Freddy had to take matter into his own hands as the Leafs didn't do anything after Freddy was hacked/whacked. Pretty pathetic IMO

If you see Johnsson's post game presser he was talking about how having a mix of big guys and skilled players can be important

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Unless you play the Leafs then it is okay.... I still remember (forget which team) Freddy had to take matter into his own hands as the Leafs didn't do anything after Freddy was hacked/whacked. Pretty pathetic IMO

If you see Johnsson's post game presser he was talking about how having a mix of big guys and skilled players can be important

You can run into the Leafs goalie and the D won’t even look the guy in the eye.

Ryan Johansen had in stadium interview after being named first star in Nashville and he had a twinkle in his eye (actually winked at the camera) and grew four inches praising the return of Cody McLeod.
Some players don’t want to be the aggressor but they all want to be surrounded by guys that are.
In my opinion it’s what makes the sport great.

Reactions: ImpartialNHLfan

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
Man refs in the Bruins/Avs game ignore a clear trip on Rantanen and about a minute later give a holding against the same player.

Maybe it's bias, but always feels like refs give Bruins a helping hand.

They win it in OT too.

Reactions: Al14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad