Around the League vol 3: March 2, Firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
And the Jets are a Stanley Cup favorite! Yeah, right.

I should talk, our Leafs might lose to them on Saturday night!
lmao, yea the habs look dangerous right now, Weber just made it 3-1 on one of his patented drives from the point.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
lmao, yea the habs look dangerous right now, Weber just made it 3-1 on one of his patented drives from the point.
Of course! Way to show up Winterpeg! Nice!

Muzzin might have to score a hat trick on Saturday night. Matthews and Nylander will treat the game as a public skate. Marner will spin his wheels passing to everyone. And Kadri, he'll be too busy trying to hit posts, crossbars, and, the toilet seat crest on the front of Prices's jersey!

Reactions: rubous

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Of course! Way to show up Winterpeg! Nice!

Muzzin might have to score a hat trick on Saturday night. Matthews and Nylander will treat the game as a public skate. Marner will spin his wheels passing to everyone. And Kadri, he'll be too busy trying to hit posts, crossbars, and, the toilet seat crest on the front of Prices's jersey!

Haha that name is the truth I was flying there for work a few years ago, and the dude at the airline called it winterpeg, I didnt think anything of it thinking no way this place can be this cold, lol I went outside and the wind and the cold literally knocked the wind out of me, what a cold place lol. and yes I hope we show up on Sat because Montreal is flying!

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
McBackup is going to win enough to prevent Carolina from trading Ferland.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Haha that name is the truth I was flying there for work a few years ago, and the dude at the airline called it winterpeg, I didnt think anything of it thinking no way this place can be this cold, lol I went outside and the wind and the cold literally knocked the wind out of me, what a cold place lol. and yes I hope we show up on Sat because Montreal is flying!
That's right. Summer in Winterpeg is the three weeks when you don't trust the ice on the Red River.

Reactions: rubous

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Also holy Anaheim is bad. Going to lose 4-0 to Ottawa.

+2/-14 over the last 3 games, Jesus. What a disaster that team is this year.

Tbh a lottery pick is probably one of the best outcomes of the year anyways. Core isn't good enough to win and they're ancient. Surprising how garbage their vaunted defense has been tho.

Reactions: Tracer Bullet

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Hopefully the Leafs come to play saturday. We have beat them what 5 games in a row? Were bound to lose to them soon and they are playing fantastic at home right now

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Habs are on a roll and Price is looking vintage these days. Good thing we have a Habs killer in Matthews, hopefully he can snipe a few on him.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Drouin has been playing elite hockey in his second season with the habs on his 6-year deal. I expect nylander to experience a similar bounce back season next year. Last year habs fans hated him as a player and could not stop talking about sergachev. This season sergachev has been limited with the bolts depth and is a bottom pairing guy, while drouin is their 2nd best forward most likley. Drouin has found his game after a tough year and is a great winger for them. Nylander who has played better for us over past couple of weeks will see his next development occur most likely next season.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga

calling out your goaltending is pretty rare. Things must be going badly in Buffalo

Woof. That's unorthodox. Usually goalies are off limits from players when it comes to criticizing teammates. The Coach and GM may occasionally, and the goalie may say the team needs to play better on front of them, but rare that a forward/defenseman would sandbag the goalie in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad