Around the League v2: Everyone Is Getting Fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Watching the Islanders play the Lightning is supreme torture. Mind-numbing boring trap game.
I thought the Islanders played a much better game against Tampa than the Leafs played against Boston.

Would you prefer a sloppy but exciting game we lose, of an efficient controlled game we win?

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Dw4t1PoWkAAap61.jpg

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I think Marchand is ailing....he hasn’t been his typical self the last week or so....

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Bruins and Habs both get points tonight. Won’t be long and we could be fighting for a wildcard spot. Dang. Luckily we have a few games in hand.

Dec 19, 2008
NoVA
I was looking for a visitor thread but did not find one.

A few buddies and I are traveling to Toronto for a few days in Feb to catch the Caps v. Leafs heavyweight bout. Just looking for suggestions to maximize the crazy before and after the game. (Off leash and away from the kids for the first time in 2 years) We are staying just a couple blocks from the arena.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008

A few buddies and I are traveling to Toronto for a few days in Feb to catch the Caps v. Leafs heavyweight bout. Just looking for suggestions to maximize the crazy before and after the game. (Off leash and away from the kids for the first time in 2 years) We are staying just a couple blocks from the arena.
to be honest, way too many options to list, plenty of great paces to eat, drink, and be merry. The bonus is your going to be safe walking around the downtown core, enjoy your stay..........

Reactions: LegendaryNumber5

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Blue Jackets | Details in Bobrovsky incident emerge
Details about the undisclosed “incident” last week in Tampa that led to goalie Sergei Bobrovsky missing a game for disciplinary measures are now going public.

Whispers began soon after it happened and The Athletic published the most common version of those events online Monday, confirming an initial report by Sportsnet that Bobrovsky headed to the locker room, showered and stayed there after being pulled with 11:07 remaining in a 4-0 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Three sources told The Dispatch slightly different versions of the same story in the past three days — with information from one version stringing back to a member of the team’s front office.

Contacted to confirm or refute details of the report Monday, a team spokesman declined to comment beyond what was released last week to the media — when general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said in a news release that Bobrovsky had “failed” to meet “certain expectations and values” demanded of Blue Jackets players.

After being pulled following a goal by Brayden Point, which made it 4-0, Bobrovsky went straight to the locker room as Joonas Korpisalo entered the game. Goaltenders usually just change spots and remain on the bench.

The report says Bobrovsky went to the locker room this time, took off his equipment and got into the shower before he could be summoned back to the bench — making himself unavailable.

Kekalainen spoke with reporters last week and said the team was “moving on,” after a team meeting that included Bobrovsky.

Reactions: Trawna Phan

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

Lots to do right around the rink. Have fun.

I will be watching the SCF preview tonight in Smashville. If you ever get away from the kiddies again I’d highly recommend a trip to Nashville.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Lots to do right around the rink. Have fun.

I will be watching the SCF preview tonight in Smashville. If you ever get away from the kiddies again I’d highly recommend a trip to Nashville.
Tooties Bar, Nashville. :thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Looking like the Habs are only going to be a point behind the Leafs. Fortunately, Carolina is getting waxed.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Good thing is Montreal has played 48 games.

Those Leaf games against Mtl and Buff are going to be critical to positioning and maybe making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad