Around the League v2: Everyone Is Getting Fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m watching DET-WSH and boy does WSH look awful.

Don’t think they’re repeating lol

On the other end of the spectrum, DET looks good.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Melnyk sues partner over failed arena bid

https://www.tsn.ca/melnyk-sues-partner-over-failed-arena-bid-1.1214708
OTTAWA — Senators owner Eugene Melnyk is suing his business partner for $700 million in a development deal that was meant to bring a new NHL arena to Ottawa's downtown.

Capital Sports Management Inc., a group controlled by Melnyk, said in a release Friday that it has started legal proceedings against John Ruddy, the chair of Trinity Development Group Inc., "seeking damages arising out of a failed joint venture between Trinity and CSMI."

The statement alleges the two companies were not able to finalize a master development agreement for the LeBreton Flats area of Ottawa, a couple of blocks southwest of Parliament Hill.

CSMI says its statement of claim "alleges a number of breaches, all arising out of a conflict of interest, that directly resulted in the failure of the partnership."

"The joint venture failed because of an egregious conflict of interest on the part of Trinity and its principal, John Ruddy ... that ought to have been identified to CSMI and resolved but instead only worsened over time," CSMI says in the statement of claim.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Laine went from below .5 gpg to nearly 1.0 gpg in the matter of days lol

That’s nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad