Around the League Thread | Playoffs 🏒

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Golden Knights clinch a playoff berth and the Blues are eliminated.

So the Top 8 in the West are set - just need to figure out who plays who.

Golden Knights gives me Stormcast eternals vibes.

Heroes who's fallen in battle and turned into immortal warriors.

Plus they look like this:
Stormcast_Eternals_Battle.png

EDIT: on the other hand, the east playoff race is down to the wire, my goodness.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Zammer

Dec 4, 2010
Salt Lake City
I think it'll be interesting to see how much the tickets are going to cost here. It's a new team to the area so that'll add some excitement, but there are a limited number of decent viewing seats. I wonder if they'll block off sections with poor sightlines like they did at Barclays IIRC.

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
Haven't been this disappointed in a pack of wild dogs since that one time a dingo stole my baby.

Cmon

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
No matter how much Arizona was ragged on as a destination, it absolutely sucks for Coyotes fans to get the team swept from under them.

And of course, a sober reminder that at the end of the day, NHL teams are nothing but franchises, not social institutions the community can rally around during tough times. I can only hope other hockey programs in Phoenix can survive.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
No matter how much Arizona was ragged on as a destination, it absolutely sucks for Coyotes fans to get the team swept from under them.

And of course, a sober reminder that at the end of the day, NHL teams are nothing but franchises, not social institutions the community can rally around during tough times. I can only hope other hockey programs in Phoenix can survive.

Been a gong show led by buttman for years NHLPA should sue how much lost out of escrow for his idiot show .
Nothing against Phoenix fans but NHL leadership well stubborn buy me commish cost years and millions.
If board doesn't kick his ass out now wtf

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
You know it’s spring and the month of April when Mark Stone comes off LTIR.
Time to end cap rules over in playoffs Canucks still paying for 7uongo but his pet teams can do anything .
Buttman protects his favorites Canadian teams can take it up the A.s

Reactions: MarkusNaslund19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad