Around the League: Second Round Starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Eric Fehr doing a lot of heavy lifting for the Sharks, continues to be a playoff stalwart, a 7th rd pick in how many years?

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Eric Fehr doing a lot of heavy lifting for the Sharks, continues to be a playoff stalwart, a 7th rd pick in how many years?
The Habs farm team fired their coach. Looks like your claim that the Habs have better prospects was wrong after all. They have had a good prospect in how many years?:help:
Sergachev is playing a big role for Tampa. How great was Drouin?

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017

Hardly means he would have done the same for the leafs. Boyle to performed heavy lifting for Tbay and the Devils. Yet when he came to the leafs he offered little of that (sure, he was better than Smith, but who wouldn't be?). Grabner also excelled when he joined the Rangers. Did squat here. There's a long list of fringe players who suddenly up there game as actual NHL players for one perticular team, yet play like AHLers on another.

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
C is the one weakness in our pipeline. Our strengths were on the wing and on D - and you can see how well Kapanen/Johnsson and Dermott have looked. Imo, our two best prospects (Timmy and Grundstrom) are both about a year away.

I'm also hoping there's other (additional) defenders in our system on top of Liljegren.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm also hoping there's other (additional) defenders in our system on top of Liljegren.

Well, Dermott just graduated.

Rasanen had a season I’d classify as “fine”. Wanted to see a bit more dominance. He was better in the playoffs.

Gordeev has had scouts buzzing this year. He took a good step forward offensively. It sucks he’s stuck in Flint. Hopefully someone looks to acquire him for next season.

Greenway is a guy some love and some hate.

So there’s potential there. Rielly is still young. Same with Zaitsev and Gardiner.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota is done like dinner...first, losing their #1 dman Suter, and then their #1 winger in Parise.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Hellebuyck is a **** goalie playing behind a great team.

Edit: **** is being overdramatic, but he’s not a Top 10 goalie imo.

Lest us forget Cam Talbot was a Vezina nominee last year and like Talbot last season, Helle had had an outstanding season. He still has holes in his game but the Jets have done an excellent job insulating him. He might not be a top 5 goalie in the league but I think he's still a solid guy who can put up .920 every year.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
oh man, sad to see kings hockey go out like this, but it really is a speed and skill game now. Kings are too slow and they just aren't making things happen offensively.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Vegas is almost beautiful in how they defend with the lead. It feels as if they've got 15 guys on the ice at any given time. They are everywhere, getting sticks on every puck, making it absolutely impossible for the Kings to get anywhere. They barely got any chances in the last chunk of that period.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
So I think the Kings are gonna try to get JVR this summer.

Thanks for Coming, Kings.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
@Mess go on now, drive Nylander and Marner to the airport for Drew Doughty!!! I understand he's no Nate Schmidt or Brayden McNabb, but he's definitely better and more valuable than Marner and Nylander combined!

Reactions: Mad Dog Tannen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->