Post-Game Talk: Around the league: Playoffs IV | Let's Go Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
So many good to great Blues teams and players over the years, never to even get to a Cup final. And out of the blue comes this skinny kid Binnington and turns the franchise around. Never seen anything like it. Kid's a legend.

So many journeymen on this team too. A true underdog team winning it all.

Carnal

May 29, 2018
I watched the first two periods and had a strata meeting for at 7 so recorded the 3rd period and just finished it!!! I didn't think I could fist pump so much for a non Canuck related game.

My bitterness got the better of me!! This is so sweet, thank you St Louis!!!!

O, and Buck you Foston! Buck you to hell!!!

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
So many good to great Blues teams and players over the years, never to even get to a Cup final. And out of the blue comes this skinny kid Binnington and turns the franchise around. Never seen anything like it. Kid's a legend.

So many journeymen on this team too. A true underdog team winning it all.

David Perron I think 3rd tour of duty with them, Jay Bouwmeester who was damaged goods coming from Calgary, ROR who was deemed 'toxic' in Buffalo.

Happy for Alex Steen, good old Winnipeg kid winning the cup.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I'm glad. One less team that needs to win a cup before us.

Now it's just us and Buffalo. Who will break the curse first?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
David Perron I think 3rd tour of duty with them, Jay Bouwmeester who was damaged goods coming from Calgary, ROR who was deemed 'toxic' in Buffalo.

Happy for Alex Steen, good old Winnipeg kid winning the cup.
JBo labeled a loser cause he didn’t help his teams win. Happy for him. Took until 2013 for him to make the playoffs. After fla traded him I think they made the playoffs before he did.

ROR labeled toxic. Good on him to show everyone what he can do. Clearly more on the sabres for tanking and not being able to rebuild the team back up.

Reactions: Spektre

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Late to the party, but so thrilled the Blues won. Wouldn’t really have anything against Boston except for Brad Marchand is still in their employ. Lot of likeable characters there, but all outweighed by that piece of shit.

Well done, St. Louis - lots of feel good stories on that team this year.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
JBo labeled a loser cause he didn’t help his teams win. Happy for him. Took until 2013 for him to make the playoffs. After fla traded him I think they made the playoffs before he did.

ROR labeled toxic. Good on him to show everyone what he can do. Clearly more on the sabres for tanking and not being able to rebuild the team back up.
Funny about Bouwmeester, has now played 74 playoff games, hasn't scored a single playoff goal. I mean he doesn't score a bunch in the regular season, but still.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Scott oake was brutal in the post game interviews

Too many questions, long ass interviews, debbie downer talking about tragedies stupid questions, weird past references, almost miss the team photo, just garbage.

This is the most exciting moment of their lives, nobody wants to talk about anything else. Wrap it up and let the dudes get back to their teammates damn

Edit: oh and the f***ing idiot who kept Edmundson from celebrating the moment with his parents.
Your rambling questions and your interview time are not more important than the moment you are ruining.

Last edited:

Bonham

Nov 24, 2008
Victoria, BC
No kidding, buzz kill.

They have the entire rest of the summer to say what this means to them.

Let them enjoy the moment a little.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
Boston had a strong 1st and then faded. What a dud of a game. I don't get much satisfaction out of seeing Marchand lose. He's already done plenty of winning.[MOD] Just spitballing

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad