Around the league: Playoffs II | Did I mention Calgary sucks? And also Winnipeg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Being invaded again.
Aug 28, 2011
Paul Maurice really needed to call a timeout with 7 min remaining. Blues just kept coming and coming and Jets had no answer...

2nd goal should have raised alarm bells. Blues wanted it more and the Jets seemed content going to OT.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
Paul Maurice really needed to call a timeout with 7 min remaining. Blues just kept coming and coming and Jets had no answer...

2nd goal should have raised alarm bells. Blues wanted it more and the Jets seemed content going to OT.
Laine stayed up too late playing video games. Hope the Jets lose in a blowout next game

Reactions: VanillaCoke

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Jets has no attack in the third period.
Blues adjusted at intermission while the Jets just sat back and played conservative...

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
The flames fans I know I didn't know were flames fans until they beat us in 04 then suddenly they were the best team ever. I mean it seemed they were even cheering for the Nucks until Game 7 was over. Now they are hard core flames fans. I hated that, but still find Oiler Fans worst. They try to have this superiority complex.

For me it's the opposite. I get along with most Oilers fans and even cheered for them in their run. Would never cheer for the Flames, even against Boston.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
Ehlers 20 playoff games without a goal. Would be interested seeing a list of other forwards who went <20 playoff games without a goal

SeawaterOnIce

Being invaded again.
Aug 28, 2011
Ehlers 20 playoff games without a goal. Would be interested seeing a list of other forwards who went <20 playoff games without a goal

Tanner Glass went 20 straight games without a goal (no points) in the 2011 playoffs.

What a useless player he was.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
I like Carolina's chances against Washington. They've been massively outshooting teams all season.

However it seems like every time there's a defensive miscue on the Canes' part it seems like Faulk is the one who's responsible. I could be wrong but man he just seems like such a liability out there. Is he possibly out of his depth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->