Around the league: Playoffs II | Did I mention Calgary sucks? And also Winnipeg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
The thing that Vegas does that I'm not sure why more teams don't do is coordinating their dump-ins. They have more speed coming in on the dump-ins than most teams.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Alex tuch reminds me so much of a young rick nash.

He is going to be absolutely a topline forward one day, f***ing awesome player

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Shocking to see Vegas absolutely blow it.

Have to give the Sharks credit here. They head home with momentum on their side.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
That looked like the Fleury we saw costing Pittsburgh shots at championships for years before a resurgence the past couple seasons.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
*misses end of game due to being out of the room.*

Oh that's okay, I'll catch the replay.

"here is seven hours of leafs coverage."

yep. turned it off. forget me, mrs krutov was seriously pissed and yelling at the tv. they barely even replayed the ot goal.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I guess. Ehlers being marginally better Doesn’t matter much with the Jets eliminated and facing potential cap hell.

It’ll be interesting to see if Virtanen can score a playoff goal before 20 playoff games.
Jake Virtanen has 0 goals in 10 AHL playoff games.

Nylander had more points in his rookie season than Virtanen has had in his entire career.

Quit embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: Peter10 and vanuck

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Man, what a weak sauce goal to end that Vegas/San Jose game. Most un-Fleury like, which is too bad as the Golden Knights basically owned the Sharks all over the building in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->