Around the league - Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterpeg

Sharp Dressed Man
Feb 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Honestly this Canucks Flames thing is a bloody embarrassment in my opinion.

If you want to defend a heat of the moment fight when a player gets hurt, I get that there is some logic to that (though I still disagree)

But 5 guys just punching eachother in the face right from the start of the game is a joke.

If I wanted to pay money to watch people punch eachother in the face, I'd watch people who train to do that, in the form of MMA or boxing.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
It's all on Hartley for sending his 4th line out for opening faceoff. Torts expands on it in his post-game, saying that he's going to protect his skill guys in that fashion.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Hartley has a history of this, but Torts does too.

The weirdest general commentary coming from this is that Bieksa is somehow a coward and that he ducked Westgarth. He pushed the centre out of the way to take Westgarth right from the draw, the linesmen split it up and he went after the next white and red jersey he could find.

Funniest clip in that hallway video is Hartley peeking around the corner, yelling something, then retreating back into the locker room while his goalie coach confronts Torts.

In other news, Ryan Garbutt has more goals than Nichushkin, Peverley, Chiasson, Whitney and Horcoff for the Stars. :amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad