Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
In case any of you haven't seen it yet, meanwhile in Anaheim, the quack attack is back, Jack. At least for this year as the Ducks bring back this design for their 3rds to celebrate their 25th anniversary.

cut.jpg

So we have the Ducks and 'Yotes going back to their '90s glory. I'm now eagerly waiting for Nirvana, fronted by a holographic Kurt Cobain, to start touring.

Last edited:

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
In case any of you haven't seen it yet, meanwhile in Anaheim, the quack attack is back, Jack. At least for this year as the Ducks bring back this design for their 3rds to celebrate their 25th anniversary.

cut.jpg

So we have the Ducks and 'Yotes going back to their '90s glory. I'm now eagerly waiting for Nirvana, fronted by a holographic Kirk Cobain, to start touring.

Quack attack is back Jack

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017

cut.jpg

So we have the Ducks and 'Yotes going back to their '90s glory. I'm now eagerly waiting for Nirvana, fronted by a holographic Kurt Cobain, to start touring.
Yeah... that should be their new full time look. Recolor the current webfoot D silver/grey to match, and run with this full time. It really is just a much better look overall, even with its Disney charm.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I really did not notice it was black until I started reading people's reactions to it. It looked like dark purple to me.

And holy schnikies is Axl Rose really singing with AC/DC? Black is white up is down and short is long

Yup, ever since Brian Johnson left the band due to hearing loss.

And I noticed it was black straight off but I don't mind it so much. The eggplant being present in a stripe is enough for me. That said I do wish Anaheim would go back to eggplant and jade full time.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
How is the Orprick signing back back Washington not cap circumventing?
When I first heard they could sign him in this situation, I thought the same thing. They've had rules in the past I feel like that would cause trades or signings to be rejected in similar situations. I don't love it. I feel like he should have been ineligible to return to the Caps for a year. Oh well, he blows anyways. Unfortunately, he just gets to blow at a cheaper rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad