Marc Howe - Marty Howe - Gordie Howe
Anton Stastny - Paul Stastny - Sebastian Aho
Brian Sutter - Ron Sutter - Duane Sutter

Marc Staal - Sebastian Aho
Kevin Hatcher - Darien Hatcher
Ulf Samuelsson - Kjell Samuelsson

Martin Brodeur
Richard Brodeur

This is what you were thinking about on draft day? Interesting.

jrcanesfan30

Jun 19, 2018
Coach: Darryl Sutter

Eric Staal - Jordan Staal - Jarret Stoll
Marc Howe - Marty Howe - Gordie Howe
Anton Stastny - Paul Stastny - Sebastian Aho
Brian Sutter - Ron Sutter - Duane Sutter

Marc Staal - Sebastian Aho
Kevin Hatcher - Darien Hatcher
Ulf Samuelsson - Kjell Samuelsson

Martin Brodeur
Richard Brodeur
Jared Staal doesn't even deserve a roster spot I love it

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
There’s a ton out there about us, can’t all be coming from Lindholms camp. We’ve got a flag waving over our head that we want change, local news is at the draft expecting a massive shift for the franchise (did that not come from the team?), Skinners trade is going slow and now we’re hearing about Lindy’s meeting going bad immediately before the draft. Hanifin. Faulk.

How is the some of this news not coming from inside the team somewhere? Also I’m not saying all of it is, it’s coming from the teams we are talking to as well. Doesn’t it feel like we really want to make changes starting with this weekend? If these deals are good then I’ll shut the hell up but when it’s all this fuss it feels a bit like change for the sake of change come hell or high water.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
If Lindolm isn’t budging off of $5m, I tell him to kick rocks too. He’s not worth it.

Without knowing term, it's impossible to say. If Canes are asking him to sign a 5 year deal for $4M, I can see why he would balk. If we are talking a 2-3 year deal, that's a different story.

If I was him and the Canes asked me to sign a 5 year deal (eating up 3? years of UFA) and were offering $4M / year, I'd certainly try to negotiate for more at this juncture. We are ages away from the season starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->