Tidbits: Around the League: NHL News

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If we lose the play in round against VAN we have a 50% chance of dropping down to #12oa, 50% of staying at #11 or #1. The ole 50/50 rears it's head again- you can't escape it!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Finals to go to around October 2nd.

Draft
then

Season to start in December 1st.

YES FOR NON STOP HOCKEY

That would make it easier to sign Kaprizov, I think. Training camps start mid-November, he'd really only be about 4 months without hockey. Assuming they let him join the camp for RTP. And if he signed the Wild could loan him to a Euro team for the first month or so. Starting to like this plan.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Didn't they already say that the Winter Classic was going to be the season kickoff? Or was that just rumor?

Might have just been a rumor. Seravalli reported those tentative dates, so unless they move the Classic up, looks like it would be a month into the season.

There are a lot of good tidbits on Seravalli's Twitter right now, I'd recommend the read.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Soooo.......it'll be the Seattle Kraken.

I would've preferred the Sounders. ...and I don't care that the local soccer club is also called the Sounders. New York had both the Giants NFL and MLB teams for decades and the world didn't come to a screeching halt.

Reactions: TaLoN

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I vibe with it hard. I think the jerseys look awesome. I always like darker color jerseys, though. The red is what really does it for me. I wouldn’t have thought to do it, but it works.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
I think the anchor logo with the space needle is awesome. Don't mind the name either.

I guess this is good timing to let ya'll know I moved to Seattle this week permanently. Well, I will be splitting time here and overseas for work occasionally. Still have my Saint Paul condo that I will sell I think. Maybe if Brodin signs an 8-year extension I will sell it to him :)

Reactions: Wild11MN

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I think the anchor logo with the space needle is awesome. Don't mind the name either.

I guess this is good timing to let ya'll know I moved to Seattle this week permanently. Well, I will be splitting time here and overseas for work occasionally. Still have my Saint Paul condo that I will sell I think. Maybe if Brodin signs an 8-year extension I will sell it to him :)
I will be in Seattle next year, but I’m bringing brodin as well to play for the Kraken

Reactions: Jesus comma Brodin

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Soooo.......it'll be the Seattle Kraken.

I would've preferred the Sounders. ...and I don't care that the local soccer club is also called the Sounders. New York had both the Giants NFL and MLB teams for decades and the world didn't come to a screeching halt.
They should've just gone with the Seattle Stoners.

Instructional on how to pronounce Kraken... :sarcasm:

Last edited:

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

I will be in Seattle next year, but I’m bringing brodin as well to play for the Kraken

Congrats to both of you! :)

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver

We lost you to the PNW huh? Sad day.

Enjoy it up there and don't forget to keep an umbrella with you.

Reactions: Jesus comma Brodin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->