Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Brodziak and a 4th dealt from Edmonton to Detroit for Mike Green

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
LOL, I didn't realize that Tyler Ennis is still on the payroll for Minnesota and since he left Minnesota, hehas played for Toronto, Ottawa and now Edmonton.

Reactions: stlwahoo

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Zucker 3 goals and 2 assists in 7 games for the Penguins.

WOW

Something must be wrong with the Wild, because there's obviously nothing wrong with the player.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

WOW

Something must be wrong with the Wild, because there's obviously nothing wrong with the player.

I'm not sure that 5 points in 7 games qualifies as a "WOW". He had plenty of those in our jersey too.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Well it was a story on NHL Network, so it has to be something special. Didn't see that kind of production from him here.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Well it was a story on NHL Network, so it has to be something special. Didn't see that kind of production from him here.

This season:

From October 20 to October 30 he had 2 goals and 4 assists in 6 games.

From November 5 to November 23 he had 4 goals and 4 assists in 9 games.

From November 29 to December 12 he had 4 goals and 3 assists in 7 games.

From February 14 to February 23 he had 3 goals and 2 assists in 6 games.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Read on The Athletic today that the Panthers are being asked to cut 20m in salary next season. Don't know how valid that is, but you have to start to wonder how long Barkov and Hub want to stick around.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

WOW

This is a new low. That was a desperate attempt to make an excuse for Zuccarello. “Hey look, Zucker is on fire with another team, I guess it’s the wild that are ruining players. See. It’s the Wild, not Zuccarello.” There’s only a few things wrong with that.
  • 1: Zucker isn’t on fire. 5 points in 7 games is a ~58 point pace. He paced for that same amount while he was here this year, and hit 64 points previously. I’m almost dissapointed he’s not doing better w/ Crosby.
  • 2: Zuccarello was given EVERYTHING. He was gifted top line minutes and the best line mates we have to offer. He played himself off the top line. It’s as simple as that. He isn’t some great player. He’s been a middle-six guy this year.
Please just stop with all of this excuse making. Understand the fact that Zuccarello hasn’t been good for us; he hasn’t been worth his contract, and that he looks like he’s going to be a hindrance long term. Once you accept that fact and start cheering for the team the rest of us can go back to hoping Zuccarello succeeds. It’s honestly exhausting hoping Zuccarello doesn’t get points every game.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Granlund with 2 goals tonight. Total points are still low, but some team is going to be pleasantly surprised next year.

If anyone gets him for anything around $6M, they'll be getting a bargain IMO.

Guy is on fire the past month. Think he just takes longer to get comfortable with a new system.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
If anyone gets him for anything around $6M, they'll be getting a bargain IMO.

Guy is on fire the past month. Think he just takes longer to get comfortable with a new system.
He's only 28, so if he were to take a 1-2yr 4.5-5m type deal and bounce back I see no reason why he won't be able to ask for a 7m+ type deal after.

Reactions: Spurgeon

P10p

May 15, 2012

WOW

I hope you're saying this tongue in cheek...

He is producing identically how he did here. Jesus......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad