Around The League LV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
John Davidson is so overrated. Although Howson should never have been hired.

I'm guessing Burke is probably someone they are considering.

Howson I thought did a decent job with what he was given. That organization needs a little luck. They had a year from hell last year, but parlayed the Carter fiasco fairly well into Johnson + 1st.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
John Davidson is so overrated. Although Howson should never have been hired.

I'm guessing Burke is probably someone they are considering.

Davidson brings instant credibility to a franchise. He's hockey savvy and everyone knows it. The confusion is that Davidson is a long-term GM solution, he never has been. President yes, but not a GM.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
I am betting George Mcphee is the next Gm to be gone if the caps continue to suck and now losing to panthers.........

I don't think so. CLB was different because JD is there to usher in the transition. WSH doesn't have that. It's a risk situation, but one where I think McPhee will survive out the season. Offseason though? Who knows.

StringerBell

Drew Shore first career goal. Was hoping it would be in a Nucks sweater.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
I don't think so. CLB was different because JD is there to usher in the transition. WSH doesn't have that. It's a risk situation, but one where I think McPhee will survive out the season. Offseason though? Who knows.

A trained monkey could do a better job than McPhee has over the past 3 years. He should've been fired long ago and the sooner it happens, the better off they will be. One of the worts (and somehow most overrated) GMs in the league. Horrible at drafting too.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
3-2 Habs. Hedman scores his second of the game.

May not count as it went off his hand.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Wow. Caps win in ot. Florida and Washington sure could use a goalie right about now. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad