Around the League: It Smells Like Hockey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
some people seriously severely needs to grow up

When people get emotional they say stupid **** Daisy, add the fact it's people on the internet sitting behind computers rather than saying it to a person's face it's almost garenteed to be a **** show

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
When people get emotional they say stupid **** Daisy, add the fact it's people on the internet sitting behind computers rather than saying it to a person's face it's almost garenteed to be a **** show
Still have some respect. You can leave bad comment on other tweets

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Ooilers/Pens about to go in OT... McDavid played 26:32 minutes played, Crosby 19:19 in regular time.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Ooilers/Pens about to go in OT... McDavid played 26:32 minutes played, Crosby 19:19 in regular time.

He’s going to be burned out before he’s 30 at this pace. It’s such a shame he’s going to waste his prime years playing for such a garbage franchise. A guy of his caliber deserves better, hockey fans deserve to see him in the playoffs (which realistically may not even happen for another 2-3 seasons at this rate)

Reactions: The Spring Samauri

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
I hear from reliable sources that Connor still wears his Leafs PJs to bed every night.

Oilers suck.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016

He’s going to be burned out before he’s 30 at this pace. It’s such a shame he’s going to waste his prime years playing for such a garbage franchise. A guy of his caliber deserves better, hockey fans deserve to see him in the playoffs (which realistically may not even happen for another 2-3 seasons at this rate)

Yeah, I am critical of Babcock not playing Matthews 20+ minutes, but that's crazy ice-time.

Reactions: Menzinger

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

The poster Dave Poulin doesnt approve of the bolded

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

well defensemen can play that much and they don't get burned out before they are 30.
also. meh. he was the one who signed an 8 year deal to stay in Edmonton.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Thats Todd McLellan trying to save his job and/or tossing Peter Chiarelli under a bus. I think they both have to go.

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's about what I expect
Most of the time it turns into a sewer no matter what it's about
Yeah. Internet anonymizes big time. You make a comment like that at work and -BOOM- you are out of work.
You make a comment like that in the bar and -BOOM- you are in the hospital. On the internet and -BOOM- nothing happens. Ppl just let their frustration and internal loser feelings get out that way.

Reactions: Kiwi

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Why do we hate Laine again? I'm so embarrassed by Leafs fellas Laine takes on the main... Just because he was drafted #2? Their 3rd season and I still don't get it. Am I the only one? Come up with some solid reasons for your Laine witch-hunt and I'll join ya fellas.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Why do we hate Laine again? I'm so embarrassed by Leafs fellas Laine takes on the main... Just because he was drafted #2? Their 3rd season and I still don't get it. Am I the only one? Come up with some solid reasons for your Laine witch-hunt and I'll join ya fellas.

I don't think anyone hates Laine. People are just in disbelief people out there actually think Laine is better than Matthews.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto

The script was flipped as soon as the Leafs won the lottery and fans on the main board started claiming that Laine was better than Matthews. When he was drafted their was threads that Toronto made a huge mistake not taking Laine 1st overall.

In the months following there was debate about who was better and despite tons of tangible evidence people were still claiming Laine. Pretty much most non-leaf fans were acting like children plugging their ears and yelling that they don’t want to hear, albeit Leaf fans weren’t acting any better.

Those debates left Leaf fans sour about all things Laine.

Reactions: stickty111

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Sid just scored a beauty in OT lol

OMG I hadn't seen that. Thanks for posting this, that's incredible!

It's gonna be a little while longer before that guy is not the best player in the NHL - It'll take more than point production for McDavid (or anyone else) to usurp his throne. He's just unreal.

Hard to argue after seeing that, Crosby's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad