Around the League: Is it too late to scoreboard watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
I couldn't drive a Prius. I find it way too convenient to drive faster than 40mph on a regular basis.

I get stuck behind more slow moving Priui (plural?) than any other car!

If I really need economy, I ride my bike. It gets a stingy 35mpg!

Unsustainable

Bunch of Jerks
Apr 14, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I said I would never drive a Prius either...then when gas prices consistently got over $3 / Gallon, I finally bought one for financial reasons. 54 miles to the gallon on a consistent basis has made me a believer.

I told my buddy though, that if I ever put a "COEXIST" bumper sticker on it, to take me down to the river and shoot me.

Eh, I live 3.5 miles from work, and drive a 5.0L F150.

My other ride is a 87 Mustang 5.0L

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I couldn't drive a Prius. I find it way too convenient to drive faster than 40mph on a regular basis.

I get stuck behind more slow moving Priui (plural?) than any other car!

:laugh: There are some Prius drivers over the top trying to get 57, 58, etc.. MPG and they rarely ever step on the gas so I agree with you. It's maddening when they take 2 miles to get up to 45MPH so I won't argue with that point at all as I've seen it too many times myself.

I'd pull my hair out driving like that though, so I (maybe I'm a minority) have no problem driving it like a "normal" car. Granted, it won't have the pickup of a Mustang, but I've never had a problem with cars getting stuck behind me.

Each to their own. At this point in my life, spending significantly less money on gas is more important that spending a lot more money (both for the vehicle, the insurance and the gas) for the "fun" or "prestige" of driving something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->