Around the League: Is it too late to scoreboard watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
Kari Lehonten gave up what I can only descibe as a Cam Ward softie.. probably even beyond that. On his knees for like five seconds before the shot, Keith shoots a weak wrister above the circles and it squeezes thru.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Vagrant, you're a beast! Back problems? Fighting mine off is a big part of my weight. This world isn't built for the tall fella's, lots of back problems. I've got spinal stenosis and some disk degeneration.

Back problems all the time. If I don't throw my back out once a year I do it twice. From rounding my shoulders as an insecure high school kid I believe I have cut a bit off my height. Standing stick straight I can probably fill a door frame but just walking around people would guess I am 6-5 or 6-6, but generally people are fairly bad at estimates above 6-0 anyway. I am 6'-9" on my license and at the doctors office. They take my word for it everywhere because the measurement equipment never goes high enough. But I know enough about 7" clearance door frames to know that skimming my head going under them means I am closer to the high end of the 6's than perhaps even 6'-9".

All it takes is a couple of hours standing for me to start feeling it in my back. I'm almost afraid to go get it looked at. Rather deal with the discomfort than get cut on. That's a bridge to cross down the line. My knees are surprisingly holding up just fine!

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Wow. This thread inspired me to measure my height with a tape measure for the first time since high school when I thought it was impressive and I am 6'-10" and 3/4. Confirmed by a few people watching. Barefoot on tile. I am some kind of freak show.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Dang, we have a lot of giants on here. I'm a shorty at 5'8. I weigh 156 at the moment, but I was up to the 165 range by the end of my freshman year, the 15 definitely got me.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Holy **** Vagrant is a giant. I didn't think humans that size could be that intelligent.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I like being 5'10".

I can walk into any store and find clothes that fit, don't have to duck, and sit comfortably pretty much anywhere an adult can sit.

Don't forget the most important part. You can fit into a Prius without having to contort and stick your head out the window. Most of the time when I drive, I pretty much have to take my shoes off for the extra inch or so.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I wouldn't drive a Prius.

Tesla on the other hand...

I said I would never drive a Prius either...then when gas prices consistently got over $3 / Gallon, I finally bought one for financial reasons. 54 miles to the gallon on a consistent basis has made me a believer.

I told my buddy though, that if I ever put a "COEXIST" bumper sticker on it, to take me down to the river and shoot me.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
I said I would never drive a Prius either...then when gas prices consistently got over $3 / Gallon, I finally bought one for financial reasons. 54 miles to the gallon on a consistent basis has made me a believer.

I told my buddy though, that if I ever put a "COEXIST" bumper sticker on it, to take me down to the river and shoot me.

....and your Prius

#evilride #satinschareeott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->