Around the League delayed season edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007

Flyers have 2 more on the COVID list. I would think the NHL has another team lined up for the outdoor game in caes things get worse.

WTF is going on in Minnesota and New Jersey dudes sharing needles. LOL. My goodness that list is insane.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
can't believe the league OKed those helmets, hilarious

In and of themselves, ugly, and would get you beat up in beer league.

Personally I love them, Vegas is all-in on the kitschy old Vegas theme and their branding is top-notch in that regard

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
In and of themselves, ugly, and would get you beat up in beer league.

Personally I love them, Vegas is all-in on the kitschy old Vegas theme and their branding is top-notch in that regard
If they are gonna do that , they gotta go all the way!

For the Captain and Alternates , Vegas should use a pic of Frank's head on Stone's jersey for Captain and a Dean Martin and a Sammy David Jr head on the for the Alternates instead of the A!

Do it Knights!

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
think it would be funny to get one gold or chrome helmet to give to player of the game in beer league.

Ya, sure. Just get a pair of WHITE MITTS to go along with that chrome dome...

Oops...

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
This Bruins-Rags game has been pretty fun. 3 fights so far and a whole lot of after the whistle shenanigans. I think the division hate is just starting to ramp up.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
This Bruins-Rags game has been pretty fun. 3 fights so far and a whole lot of after the whistle shenanigans. I think the division hate is just starting to ramp up.

Rangers had a slow start but have played better the last few games.

I guess a bunch of the 18 Devils are coming off the COVID list, if they are playing Tues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad