NHL Around the League: 2021 VII - The Chase For Lord Stanley's Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
FLA gave it a good go. Hard to win when a talented team is allowed to freaking hold and interfere literally dozens of times each period, and with $17 million more in man power in a cap league.

Seriously, f*** TB, f*** the refs, and f*** NBC's bias.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Lol even in a game where the officials have largely left it alone somehow people still complain about officiating. This was a hell of a game, and because the officials largely stayed out of the way.

I understand people hate the Lightning but cmon, there was stuff let go on both sides.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Great game for TB.

All they needed was a goal taken away that should have counted, resulting in a goal that they should never have had the chance to score coupled with getting away with 6-7 penalties in the last 5 minutes alone that went uncalled.

I hate them so much!

Root

Feb 22, 2010
Lol even in a game where the officials have largely left it alone somehow people still complain about officiating. This was a hell of a game, and because the officials largely stayed out of the way.

I understand people hate the Lightning but cmon, there was stuff let go on both sides.

Thank you. Same old people always complaining about officials. That was an excellent game, I don’t understand why people just can’t enjoy it instead of trying to find something to complain about.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
There is a shit ton of talent and grit on the ice when those two teams meet. Great day of playoff hockey. All three games were entertaining.

Reactions: U55

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

There are always missed calls, but rare to see 4-5 in a short span by the same team not get called....especially considering that they just gave TB a pp that resulted in the tying goal.

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA

I'll take "Missing the Point" for $1,000, Alex.

It really has nothing to do with letting them play or not letting them play.

It's the fact that they called penalties on FL and let TB get away with the same shit or worse.

I mean, a kneecheck in open ice is not only a f***ing penalty, but it's worth of an absolute ass-kicking.

F the Lightning, their fans, their scummy players, their cheating front office, their spawn of Satan coach and all their mommas.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I'll take "Missing the Point" for $1,000, Alex.

It really has nothing to do with letting them play or not letting them play.

It's the fact that they called penalties on FL and let TB get away with the same shit or worse.

I mean, a kneecheck in open ice is not only a f***ing penalty, but it's worth of an absolute ass-kicking.

F the Lightning, their fans, their scummy players, their cheating front office, their spawn of Satan coach and all their mommas.
Again, I think you’re just looking for them because of your hatred(rightly so) for TB.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Didn't think this would be the series I would be most looking forward to watching game 2 in the playoffs, other than the Bs game two of course. Maybe it will be a letdown, but if it's even half as entertaining as game 1 then it will still be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->