NHL Around the League: 2021 Regular Season II - Poutineville fires Claude Julien

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I wonder what Burrows is going to teach the Montreal players first- how to bite or how to pull hair ???? :dunno:

alex+burows+biting+bergeron.jpg
Picture_8_medium.png

It's Montreal, they already know how to do all that. Burrows can help them take it to the next level though...

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Remember when some thought the Habs were for real and a force after their fluke 7-1-2 start? :laugh:

2-5-2 since and down a coach

5th DNQ in 6 years incoming

1993 Forever!
Argued with folks who told me that the Canadiens were “easy the best team in the league.” I’d tell them why that wasn’t the case and how they’d come crashing down to reality and the only retort? “You’re just saying that because you’re a Bruins fan.”

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Just watched Lucic easily manhandle Austin Watson of Ottawa in a scrap. I won't lie, still a big fan of Lucic, we could use his size, physicality and intimidating presence in our lineup.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
While watching Edmonton vs Toronto, they mentioned Anaheim was looking into a trade around Heinen for Virtanen. Interesting that teams are so eager to move Heinen for more energy and toughness.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
The other team I follow is Dallas, who got thumped 5-0 by Tampa tonight. That means the last 3 nights the teams I pull for have been outscored 18-4. This is supposed to be fun, isn't it?

First I saw Tampa since the Cup, and even without Kucherov, they look formidable (the all black uniforms didn't hurt).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->