Around The League - 2021 offseason part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
Well according to EF on the last 31TPC, Tartar sauce doesn’t want a 1 year deal. Says although two teams scratched him in back to back POs, still a very good reg. season and 5 on 5 scorer and you need those to make POs.

Take that however, but I’m still indifferently meh to fish sticks dip.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
now he can yell at everyone!!

i mean I don’t really care because I don’t watch the pre or intermission stuff but man they couldn’t get anyone better? Goes back to what I said in the past who is the nhl version of barkley shaq romo aikman etc? Pk makes sense but he comes across as trying way too hard and it’s awkward. Weekes on nhl network is pretty good but he doesn’t get the exposure on there

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
i mean I don’t really care because I don’t watch the pre or intermission stuff but man they couldn’t get anyone better? Goes back to what I said in the past who is the nhl version of barkley shaq romo aikman etc? Pk makes sense but he comes across as trying way too hard and it’s awkward. Weekes on nhl network is pretty good but he doesn’t get the exposure on there
put Dano on ESPN and bring back Chico !

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Well according to EF on the last 31TPC, Tartar sauce doesn’t want a 1 year deal. Says although two teams scratched him in back to back POs, still a very good reg. season and 5 on 5 scorer and you need those to make POs.

Take that however, but I’m still indifferently meh to fish sticks dip.

I doubt Hall and Hoffman wanted 1 year deals last offseason too. I think he’s going to have to cave at some point.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I’m probably waaaay late to the party but E Kane - want or do not want ? I’m going with option #3 of hell no .
If only he was not an epic jacksss . He would fill a huge need . A fast power forward that can score . I’m sorry if I come off as harsh for saying he is s jackass . I know he has a gambling addiction snd he needs help . I’m not calling him a jackass for having a gambling addiction but rather for the other antics he has pulled .
Maybe him and Sharangovich could hang out non stop and Kane could turn into a person more like Shara.

I love how wholesome Shara is . More or less the complete opposite of Kane. Ok bye bye

Last edited:

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I’m probably waaaay late to the party but E Kane - want or do not want ? I’m going with option #3 of hell no .
If only he was not an epic jacksss . He would fill a huge need . A fast power forward that can score . I’m sorry if I come off as harsh for saying he is s jackass . I know he has a gambling addiction snd he needs help . I’m not calling him a jackass for having a gambling addiction but rather for the other antics he has pulled .
Maybe him and Sharangovich could hang out non stop and Kane could turn into a person more like Shara.

I love how wholesome Shara is . More or less the complete opposite of Kane. Ok bye bye
lol heck no its not even a question

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

You can completely disregard the off ice stuff and this is still an incredibly easy no. He has 4 years left at 7 mil and he’s 30. I would not bet on him repeating what he did last year

Reactions: Darkauron

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
too much smoke for there to be no fire on E. Kane, throughout his career. Some things are likely bullshit, but he likely isn't innocent in all those situations. Plus - early first round draft pick athlete - guy might have too much confidence for his own good.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
You can completely disregard the off ice stuff and this is still an incredibly easy no. He has 4 years left at 7 mil and he’s 30. I would not bet on him repeating what he did last year

What is SJ voids his contact and he becomes a UFA.....

EDIT: To be clear I do not want the Devils to bring him in.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Everything Kane has touched has become scorched earth dating all the way back to his Winnipeg days. That’s not someone you build a locker room around

Reactions: Guttersniped

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
When a player is accused of not only betting on games, but also trying to throw games and the widespread reaction is “yea, I could see that. Can’t dismiss it right away.” You don’t want to sign that player.

Reactions: GameSeven

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Can't forget this E Kane classic
twitter-picture-of-kane-holding-stacks-of-cash-stirs-social-media-hornets-nest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad