GDT: Around the League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Holtby looking good. All I read the past two years is how he is washed up. Then I read Capitals fans saying he was hung out a lot he had some of the best save % on high danger chances the last while. Too bad he didn't want to come here. If I was a hockey player, I'd love to play close to home. Seeing our D, you can see why Markstrom choe CGY lol

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Holtby looking good. All I read the past two years is how he is washed up. Then I read Capitals fans saying he was hung out a lot he had some of the best save % on high danger chances the last while. Too bad he didn't want to come here. If I was a hockey player, I'd love to play close to home. Seeing our D, you can see why Markstrom choe CGY lol

Markstrom chose the Flames because of the money.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Centre Ice is free right now too. I know it’s been mentioned before but worth rementioning.

Kings up 3-1 on Minnesota

Reactions: PBandJ

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Cassie Campbell does seem less homer-ish in this broadcast, I’ll give her that much.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Sounds like Keith Yandle's iron man streak may come to an end at 866. Joel Quennville isn't ruling out healthy scratching him for Florida's home opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad