GDT: Around the League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Winnipeg would of beat us too. People shit on Calgary but they are a solid team

Maybe, they have less opportunistic forwards than the Canucks do so I could see them scoring one or two less goals last night even with the gifts that were handed out.

Solid in a totally unspectacular way, yes. Can't wait for them to 'cruise' thru the regular season and fail in the post season once again.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe, they have less opportunistic forwards than the Canucks do so I could see them scoring one or two less goals last night even with the gifts that were handed out.

Solid in a totally unspectacular way, yes. Can't wait for them to 'cruise' thru the regular season and fail in the post season once again.
At least they make the post season lol

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I hate them, but Calgary is fairly good depth wise. Every team in this division is going to be tough. They are better than Van and we had trouble with Van

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I hate them, but Calgary is fairly good depth wise. Every team in this division is going to be tough. They are better than Van and we had trouble with Van

We have trouble with smaller hard forechecking type teams.

Watching games around the league makes me realize how much parity there is this season. Very few elite teams due to injuries, flat cap, etc.

Reactions: Oilhawks

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
I was watching the MSG feed of the Isles/Rangers game, and guess what player is advertised to Americans to entice them to subscribe to NHL for 99.99?

Connor McDavid of course:D

"Oh but McDavid will never get exposure in America playing in Edmonton durrr":facepalm:

Last edited:

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Laine wins it in OT for the Jets.

4twbm4.gif

That was awful way to lose LOL.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT

calgary is going to bomb this year so hard, causing that fan base to cry so much, their tears will flood saskatoon's downtown

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Hanifin with another dirty cross check. Sent Kyle Connor into the boards from behind. That team is just gross with the shit they do, I wonder if he at least gets a fine out of it or if DOPS goes ostrich as usual.

Reactions: yukoner88 and TB12

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Hanifin with another dirty cross check. Sent Kyle Connor into the boards from behind. That team is just gross with the shit they do, I wonder if he at least gets a fine out of it or if DOPS goes ostrich as usual.

Don't forget Tkashitbag getting on Laine's back when the ref's holding Laine in the first place. Can't wait for Kass to make him turtle again.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Don't forget Tkashitbag getting on Laine's back when the ref's holding Laine in the first place. Can't wait for Kass to make him turtle again.

I didn't see much of the scrum, just Laine taking a swing at Hanifin. Sounds about par for the course for that asshat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad