GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
I love Robert lol. I wonder if he is buzzed every time he calls. Stumbles his way through the call. Always calls McDrai the 2 best players in the NHL. Always says the Flames will never win with this core.
Robert can be overbearing at times but he doesn't holds back when he says his bit . He calls out the flame almost every time he calls .

Reactions: oilers'72

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Steinberg raised his voice and they were yelling at each other for about 7 seconds then they finished with a long pillow talk session...

and did I hear that weirdo Parsons suggest flames target Julien for coach & Sydney Crosby in the offseason cause it would add to the battle of Alberta?? Lol
Parson wouldn't shut up. Man, you nailed it when you said, weirdo.i would give alike but the pc police took my like button away

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

1mlA.gif

North

Jun 25, 2009
Big turd of a moron on now.

'I would only trade Tkachuk 1 for 1 for Eichel" lol "Not if another player is attached to Tkachuk"

Holy, Tkachuk is a high end 2nd line player. Poor mans 1st. How are they so attached to him?

Because of how certain members of the media like to make it seem like everything Tkachuk does is game changing.

They sit there with a straight face and say he answers the bell. He had to be shamed by his own teammates to take on Kassian. He hides behind linesmen and starts throwing punches.

He leads with his leg going into hits resulting in countless injuries. There is nothing honourable about him but they like to push the narrative that there is. He’s basically Matt Cooke version 2.0 but they’ll never admit to that.

So Calgary fans lap that shit up and think he’s more important and better than he actually is.

A lot of them actually value him more than Gaudreau.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
If I were a Flames fan, I'd value him more than Gaudreau too.

Mostly because Tkachuk will actually be a Flame next year.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Because of how certain members of the media like to make it seem like everything Tkachuk does is game changing.

They sit there with a straight face and say he answers the bell. He had to be shamed by his own teammates to take on Kassian. He hides behind linesmen and starts throwing punches.

He leads with his leg going into hits resulting in countless injuries. There is nothing honourable about him but they like to push the narrative that there is. He’s basically Matt Cooke version 2.0 but they’ll never admit to that.

So Calgary fans lap that shit up and think he’s more important and better than he actually is.

A lot of them actually value him more than Gaudreau.

I can't wait until they're paying that loser $9M per year LOL

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
Thinking back to that Montreal disallowed goal makes me mad. Like Gallagher confirmed, the videos the refs and players have say that you can be pushed into a goalie, but if the goalie can reset, it's a goal.

Watch this Mangymut goal from Saturday again. Nurse touches him for a second while he takes his left arm and wraps it around the left side of Tkachuk and his right arm is going to be wrapped around the right side of Tkachuk. There is no crosscheck. Nurse is attempting to pull Tkachuk back instantly, BUT TKACHUK LUNGES FORWARD. Rats gonna rat. What are these mouthbreathers in Toronto looking at?

In real time you can't tell, but he lunges forward as soon as he gets touched. From the 2nd angle, it looks like Tkachuk is already trying to lunge forward before Nurse does anything.

Zero time for Kosko to reset.

North

Jun 25, 2009
From what a lot of the media have been saying, JG actually is interested to stay in CGY with his GF/Fiance. I hope he stays lol

Let’s be honest, JG is not going to say he doesn’t want to stick around while he’s still on the team.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad