7 - Hits: 52
17 - BkS: 33
1 - GvA: 30
T29 TkA: 7
106 - OZ%: 50.0
47 - On-Ice GF%: 58.3
24 - On-Ice S%: 12.0

NHL Stats

Aside from the giveaways those are some pretty nice stats.

Interestingly, Evan Bouchard is #1 in the league amongst D with a 21.32 iSAT/60 and #1 with a 12.32 S/60 (context though is important as he's got a 64.1 OZ% which is 9th highest amongst D; still nice though), while Lagesson is #1 amongst D with a 23.8% On-Ice S%, #12 in On-Ice GF% at 71.4 (with only a 38.4 OZ%, 19th lowest in the league).

Reactions: oilers'72

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Well if you are a Curtis Lazar fan you must be happy he's finding a role with Buffalo as a 4C.

If you are a fan of Buffalo you probably cry a little knowing he's outscored Hall, Eichel and Skinner combined.

The one odd thing I did find real odd is that Krueger hasn't played Skinner with Eichel. Split them last year, yet the year before Skinner scored 40 with Eichel. Now the reporter did say Skinner has nothing to warrant playing on the top line, but it doesn't take away the fact that they were split last year and Krueger refused to put them together.

Would think regardless of what Skinner did to piss Krueger off that at some point wouldn't you try get those two back together to see what they can do?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Tim from Tim & Sid calling Nurse as the early season Norris winner yesterday on their show and Sids last show.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5883141

I just seen a little graphic pop up on their show saying "4 more shows". I did a quick Google search and I see Siexiero is going to co-host Breakfast Television.

It's a bit of a surprise to me as I think he's a great sports talk host. I've always enjoyed their show and it sucks to see him go, for me anyways.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5883141

I just seen a little graphic pop up on their show saying "4 more shows". I did a quick Google search and I see Siexiero is going to co-host Breakfast Television.

It's a bit of a surprise to me as I think he's a great sports talk host. I've always enjoyed their show and it sucks to see him go, for me anyways.

I'm curious about that whole situation. Tim and Sid are easily one of the most entertaining and somewhat knowledgeable sports show hosts I've watched. Most suck donkey dong and can't get me to watch a full show outside of hockey highlights, specifically the Oilers but they have managed to get me to watch a lot more sports commentary than I ever thought I would.

Too bad.

Reactions: McFuhryous

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
I'm curious about that whole situation. Tim and Sid are easily one of the most entertaining and somewhat knowledgeable sports show hosts I've watched. Most suck donkey dong and can't get me to watch a full show outside of hockey highlights, specifically the Oilers but they have managed to get me to watch a lot more sports commentary than I ever thought I would.

Too bad.

Sid wanted a new challenge and the opportunity with Breakfast TV was something he wanted to do.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Too bad.

It says theyre going to have rotating hosts so I wonder if he's maybe doing BT on a tryout basis. He'd eventually be back in the studio at some point so maybe being tied up during the evenings 5 days a week was getting hard on the family life?

Either way, it's a big loss. I don't watch their show everyday but they are an enjoyable duo.

Reactions: Aerchon

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
not caring for the penguins 3rd jerseys and hard to like the Caps jerseys, almost like the kelowna rocket red jerseys.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Sid wanted a new challenge and the opportunity with Breakfast TV was something he wanted to do.

It says theyre going to have rotating hosts so I wonder if he's maybe doing BT on a tryout basis. He'd eventually be back in the studio at some point so maybe being tied up during the evenings 5 days a week was getting hard on the family life?

Either way, it's a big loss. I don't watch their show everyday but they are an enjoyable duo.

WTF is breakfast TV?

Reactions: oilers'72

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Kane should be well ahead of Nostrils in any Hart vote. You take Kane out of the lineup and Chicago is not in a solid playoff hunt. Take Nostrils out of the lineup and the Leafs are still well in the hunt.

Most Valuable to his Team is what the award for. That’s Kane or McDavid.

Nostrils is a clear Rocket Richard candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->