GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
I can’t decide how I feel about the Flames winning...

It’s good if we’re hoping to catch TO but bad if we’re trying to leave Cgy in the dust.

Plus side is no points for Matthews

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
He didn't see it, as his mask somehow got over his eyes. Things are so damn complicated.

He lost his regular mask, saw this and thought "close enough".

il_794xN.548779217_eqzo.jpg

jeblers

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Biggest fanboy in the media. It's beyond cringe-worthy.

I always remember when TSN lost the NHL national rights and Mirtle made a shitty joke to Bob Mckenzie on Twitter about losing his job and Bob actually fired back that he was going to steal Mirtle's job at the Globe and they would no longer need Mirtle's smart ass remarks (or something like that). It was like the only time I seen Bob get legit mad at someone, glad it was at that dweeb Mirtle.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
I always remember when TSN lost the NHL national rights and Mirtle made a shitty joke to Bob Mckenzie on Twitter about losing his job and Bob actually fired back that he was going to steal Mirtle's job at the Globe and they would no longer need Mirtle's smart ass remarks (or something like that). It was like the only time I seen Bob get legit mad at someone, glad it was at that dweeb Mirtle.
That and when Bob posted on HFBoards and called someone an “assclown” lol

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
So as I’m heading into the grocery store to grab some stuff after work just now this guy wearing a Laffs toque is leaving at the same time as I enter. I had to stifle a laugh, I think he noticed lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad