GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Kyle Maddow trying to figure out what constitutes a good goal.

Not goaltender interference, give me a break.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Man Eberle is all over the ice for the Isles tonight. Smart passes, creative with the puck on his stick, huge strip of the puck on the back check just now and scores an absolute beauty to bring his team even. f*** you Peter Chiarelli.
Every single morning I wake up and hope that everyone has a great day, except Peter Chiarelli. That guy did such an absolutely awful job here that will take years to recover from. I am still not totally unconvinced that he wasn’t a plant by someone, sent here to f*** the team over. I really really hate that f***ing guy.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
You’d think Montreal would be marking Matthews way more and playing him a lot harder.

That said Montreal had the hot start but they are really coming down to Earth hard.

Reactions: oilers'72

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Matthews is just unstoppable right now. His shot is insane. That last goal wow.. Just blew a wrist shot by price from the top of the circle with basically no traffic, absolute laser

Reactions: Mez

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Guy has a fooking beautiful release. If he wasnt a Leaf he would probably be my fav non-Oiler player.
In hindsight its really too bad that they didn't get Eichel and Buffalo Matthews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad