GDT: Around the League 2020-21 v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
Morrison looks like the inbred banjo boy from Deliverance for real.

LMAO. For real though why is this guy on a Flames broadcast? At least if he was on Vancouver’s he would have a ton of relevant stories, but with this audience he has about 90 games of playing with such luminaries as David Moss and Rene Bourque to draw upon. Just a weird fit IMO.

Last edited:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Nucks and Sens giving nothing tonight. Still pretty early but it appears to be 5 teams battling for 4 playoff spots although I still can't count out the Canucks, just too much talent to continue to be this bad.

Wewillrise

Jul 25, 2015
Nucks and Sens giving nothing tonight. Still pretty early but it appears to be 5 teams battling for 4 playoff spots although I still can't count out the Canucks, just too much talent to continue to be this bad.
I don’t see how you can look at the Canucks right now, as an Oiler fan and everything this team has been through. And still think that talent alone can save a season

Wewillrise

Jul 25, 2015
It looks to me like Montreal will be the team fighting with the Oilers for the last playoff spot

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Lindholm is such a sneaky little dirty player. They have so many

Lindholm
Backlund
Giordano
Andrson
Tkachuk
Dube acts tough
Mangiapne lol

Its the mentality they get from their leadership. They see how sneaky dirty Kneeordano always has been and how Ratboy gets away with murder and they all follow suit. Add Bennett to the list too.

Reactions: TB12 and oilers'72

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
It looks to me like Montreal will be the team fighting with the Oilers for the last playoff spot

I think it will come down to 5 teams battling for 4 spots. If any of those teams goes into a prolonged slump now they are done. The Oilers had one. They can’t afford another now and have to play .600 hockey from now on.

Flames have an easy schedule taking Vancouver and Ottawa 10 times upcoming shortly. We play them I think 5 times in that same time span. We have to win 4 of the 5 to move ahead of them.

On another note Murray is out for Ottawa. I don’t think it’s long term but still, with how badly Hogberg plays that team isn’t going to win another game even with Murray. Can’t rely on kids, over the hill vets, AHL plugs and inconsistent goaltending.

We wrote that book. It doesn’t end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad