Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-11_20-34-1.gif
    upload_2021-2-11_20-34-1.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
How does Lindholm not get a penalty for that ground and pound.

How is Myers slight push a penalty there?

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
I had just tuned into the Nucks-Flames game and heard the end of Hrudey talking about how some Calgary player was their best in open ice and other forwards had to learn how to play with him because he’s just so good with the puck.

I thought for sure he was talking about Lindholm or Johnny Hockey until he continued and I realized he meant Josh “2 assists in 11 games” Leivo. :laugh::laugh::huh::help::laugh::laugh:

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I had just tuned into the Nucks-Flames game and heard the end of Hrudey talking about how some Calgary player was their best in open ice and other forwards had to learn how to play with him because he’s just so good.

I thought for sure he was talking about Lindholm or Johnny Hockey until he continued and I realized he meant Josh “2 assists in 11 games” Leivo. :laugh::laugh::huh::help::laugh::laugh:

Hrudey at home after the games are over

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I had just tuned into the Nucks-Flames game and heard the end of Hrudey talking about how some Calgary player was their best in open ice and other forwards had to learn how to play with him because he’s just so good.

Watch SN Pacific and to don’t have to listen to the Kowshit Krew.

Reactions: TB12 and oilers'72

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
Watch SN Pacific and to don’t have to listen to the Kowshit Krew.

I was going to stick with it because the Flames aren’t blowing the Nucks out so it’s been funny more than anything, but that really awkward sixty seconds just now of endlessly panning the Saddledome, audio problems, and Brendan Morrison looking more lost than he did without Naslund and Bertuzzi has motivated me to finally change the channel.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I was going to stick with it because the Flames aren’t blowing the Nucks out so it’s been funny more than anything, but that really awkward sixty seconds just now of endlessly panning the Saddledome, audio problems, and Brendan Morrison looking more lost than he did without Naslund and Bertuzzi has motivated me to finally change the channel.

Morrison looks like the inbred banjo boy from Deliverance for real.

Reactions: oilers'72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad