Around the League 2020-21 Part 3, Trade Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Dark horse in the Calder coming on hard.

giphy.gif

...In all seriousness, Robertson has had a great rookie campaign. Fun player to watch.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
SJ and AZ both lost in regulation last night.

STL plays COL tonight.

Some how, some way, the Kings are actually still in it. 5pts out with 4 games in hand.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
SJ and AZ both lost in regulation last night.

STL plays COL tonight.

Some how, some way, the Kings are actually still in it. 5pts out with 4 games in hand.

We now have better odds to make the playoffs at 25.5% than the Coyotes (21.9%) and Sharks (6.3%) according to Moneypuck. Nuts.

apadilla

Dec 27, 2007
After all that losing I can't believe it's that high of a percentage. A true race to the bottom.

True. If the Kings were to put together another 6 or 7 game win streak, like last season, that would probably move them past the Sharks, Coyotes and Blues, into 4th place.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Thanks for the laugh. It's been over two months since the Kings won TWO in a row.
Like I said before, I don't think it will happen, but it's not insanely far fetched either.

Kings finished last season on a 10-2-1 run, and that team isn't any better than this one.

The Kings have 4 straight games against the Ducks coming up. If a few events play out, things could get interesting.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
What's nuts is that the Rangers have 52 points, 12 points ahead of the Kings, and they have <10% chance of making the playoffs.
The Rangers suck just as bad as the Kings. The hockey in that division has been brutal. All divisions seem a bit top heavy but the East as a whole has been a big letdown in my eyes.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Watching the Sens-Vancouver game and yes they are not good right now but you can see this team will be very good in a few years. Batherson just scored his 15, they already have Tkachuk who's only 21 and of course Stutzle who also scored today. In the back end they have a number 1 guy in Chabot. I know it's still early in their careers but Otttawa's got some young talented kids that are already playing on the team. Really hoping we will see this in the near future.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Now it's:

Blues 43.3%
Kings 31.4%
Coyotes 19.9%
Sharks 5.4%

If the Kings can find a way to get a win today they'll be right there.

Well they've shit the bed with MIN all year long, what are the percentage chances that they do it again tonight?

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls
Watching the Sens-Vancouver game and yes they are not good right now but you can see this team will be very good in a few years. Batherson just scored his 15, they already have Tkachuk who's only 21 and of course Stutzle who also scored today. In the back end they have a number 1 guy in Chabot. I know it's still early in their careers but Otttawa's got some young talented kids that are already playing on the team. Really hoping we will see this in the near future.

The problem is their owner doesn't want to pay anyone or the players don't want to stay.

Reactions: ru4reals
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad