Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I started quick in fantasy today.....

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Quick has always been so unorthodox. Once injuries started hitting and he lost even just a small amount of his athleticism, he’s gone downhill. He never was a guy who stopped pucks with technique.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Eichel is really coming into his own now.
Eichel looks like the guy from 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure'
bill-and-ted-have-a-major-history-project-to-do-in-bill--teds-excellent-adventure.jpeg

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Buffalo might be a legit threat finally. They were on the top last year but fell apart, this year they have more talent and deeper depth

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Congrats to Sean Walker for being a +2 on a night his team gave up 8. As for worrying about the Kings getting high picks...meh. They've been a legitimately bad team for most of their 50+ years and still needed god's own luck and some cap circumvention to have a good run of three seasons.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
The sad thing for the Kings is that Quick is under contract for three more seasons after this year. Unless he starts to play a lot better that is a significant cap issue. This is just another example of long contracts coming back to bite teams.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
That said Rangers are my sleeper team this year, solid roster & Henrik i think is hungry for a Cup & i think that team wants to win one for him before he retires.

I don't know what you see in them, they are a one line team with horrendous center situation. Lundqvist has his moments but he's not a starter for a contending team. They have no true number one defenseman either. They have a lot of nice pieces but as a team, I don't see it happening this season.

And I'm not saying you shouldn't have them even as your sleeper pick, I'm just saying that I don't get why.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Tampa players seem to think they're so good that they can win without even trying. The effort level of that team is atrocious. If Senators had any finish they would have put the game away by now...but it's 2-2.

Reactions: Paul4587

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't know what you see in them, they are a one line team with horrendous center situation. Lundqvist has his moments but he's not a starter for a contending team. They have no true number one defenseman either. They have a lot of nice pieces but as a team, I don't see it happening this season.

And I'm not saying you shouldn't have them even as your sleeper pick, I'm just saying that I don't get why.

Would like to see both the Ducks and the Rangers make the playoffs, love both teams. I think the Rangers have more concerns, and more holes to fill to be honest, including improving their D which is kinda young now and will take time, questionable goaltending with an aging Lundqvist, and center depth issues. After Mika Zibanejad there is Ryan Strome.... nuff said.

If Anaheim had that top 4D to QB the PP and improve the PP, along with getting another consistent scoring line, they will make some noise this year if the goaltending continues or plays at least close to the 1st 5 games. Anaheim has two solid scoring lines when Getz is on his game, and have hope he will find his legs since Eakins is not overkilling his mins. Also they have an excellent 4th line with Grant on there and a 3rd line with Henrique who is a 2c/3C tweener and can put up some decent points. Rangers have one very good elite scoring line of Panarin - Zibanejad - Buchnevich, and then it’s utter chaos below that. Need to find a center for Kakko and Kreider and it’s not easy, center depth drops a lot after Zibanejad.

I think it’s critical to have an above average top 4th line, which can be your 3rd line when needed. Sorry just ranting.

Also, damn, Ottawa beat Tampa? Wow.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I actually have 100 dollars on who finishes with more points ducks or rangers with my roommate... Prob gonna lose that bet

Reactions: Leonardo87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad