Around the league 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Man, Leaf fans are so pathetic. Wanting to sell because they lost a game. That fanbase and that team in general can not handle a single bit of adversity to their precious team. They feel like they are deserved a cup and if anything goes wrong then they should just give up. It's sad that a team with so much talent up front is going to do nothing because they have such a weak mindset.

Edit: Tonight's the night I learned one of my friends went to high school with Matthews and she said he was an "ugly ass douche bag" so I don't feel bad one bit for that franchise now.

Last edited:

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I have a soft spot for Ottawa as well, I live there now and all my family are Sens fans.....but I also get a kick out of wearing my Ducks gear around town.
Their like the underdogs of Eastern Canadian teams, don't have the owner who's willing to spend nor the history of Habs & Leafs. Kinda easy to root for them to succeed.
Its gonna be very interesting to see how their rebuild goes with all those picks, just imagine if they end up with Byfield and Stutzle to add to a core that includes Tkachuk, Chabot and Batherson.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I'm having too much fun. :laugh:

ERbkmsJVAAAkadr

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I’ve managed to watch 8 minutes of this Calgary-Detroit game and man, the Wings are not only really f***ing bad, but they are treating these games like they’re glorified scrimmages.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Rooting for Tampa to win the cup and Boston to get knocked out in the first round for draft pick purposes.
Boston getting an early exit improves the draft pick, Tampa winning the cup makes the rebuild for Division Rival Sharks more painful.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
This absolute tank job by Florida is embarassing. Tallon needs to go this offseason, that franchise has two of the best forwards in the game coming into their primes and yet they're still missing the playoffs every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->