GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v27: Congratulations, Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Watching the old Campbell - Wales all star games and the quality of play makes me wish there was no all star break anymore. Either play or don't play, not somewhere in between.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
A bit of Oilerluck, when the Pacific is for the feasting, to go to a Canadian division. But will take anything if it comes along at this point.

Arizona and Anaheim look gross.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Columbus Oilers game from.2016 on nhl rewind. I'll probably fall asleep before the masterpiece.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay

Called this happening months ago. Knew either him or Ladd would go on ltir.

Player 64 games last year and 3 in the playoffs including in the conference finals, just a couple months ago but now it’s too severe of an injury to play. The truth is that he’s press box material now and he knows it but doesn’t want to walk away from millions. Team desperately needs the cap so they go with the typical career ending injury. I especially like how they make it seem like they consulted every doctor in the land just to add that extra touch of legitimacy.

If he was playing on a team that wasn’t in a cap crunch you can’t bet this wouldn’t be a career ending injury.

Reactions: TB12 and BlackDogg

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Called this happening months ago. Knew either him or Ladd would go on ltir.

Player 64 games last year and 3 in the playoffs including in the conference finals, just a couple months ago but now it’s too severe of an injury to play. The truth is that he’s press box material now and he knows it but doesn’t want to walk away from millions. Team desperately needs the cap so they go with the typical career ending injury. I especially like how they make it seem like they consulted every doctor in the land just to add that extra touch of legitimacy.

If he was playing on a team that wasn’t in a cap crunch you can’t bet this wouldn’t be a career ending injury.

They don't make it too obvious do they...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->