GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v27: Congratulations, Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Also, doesn't the home team book the accommodations?

Could have been written from the wrong account or something didn’t match up on the cheque. It’s not always NSF as the reason. I’ve had clients on corporate legal matters with corporate cheques bouncing when they have millions in those accounts. Could be a strange administrative irregularity that gets remedied right away. It’s not all that uncommon to be honest.

I haven’t even looked at the lawsuit but I’m sure it’ll get settled and sorted out.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Could have been written from the wrong account or something didn’t match up on the cheque. It’s not always NSF as the reason. I’ve had clients on corporate legal matters with corporate cheques bouncing when they have millions in those accounts. Could be a strange administrative irregularity that gets remedied right away. It’s not all that uncommon to be honest.

I haven’t even looked at the lawsuit but I’m sure it’ll get settled and sorted out.

Yeah it could be something as simple as the hotel adding a fee for the cheque bouncing and the reason the cheque bounced and who was at fault being disputed. If the bank the hotel banks with didn't accept the cheque because of some weird reason and the hotel wants to pass on the added expense to the Oilers it could potentially lead to this, although it's a little peculiar that the hotel would potentially alienate a bigger ticket client by pursuing legal action. Usually that type of thing wouldn't happen unless there are multiple issues between the parties so I'd imagine we'll hear more about the specifics as this plays out.

Can't say I'm surprised it's TSN dragging this out to be aired in public. Would Westhead have tweeted about this if it were the Leafs being sued?

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015

I see Motel 6 in their future.

upload_2020-11-16_19-25-15.jpeg

Reactions: bellagiobob

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015

Gross. Trying too hard. 26.
Gross. Trying too little. 24.
Lol. 28, 29. You know who you are...

Like NJ, Jets, Canes, Caps, jackets ones.

Oilers...meaty okra. Maybe it will grow on me

Last edited:

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT

Gross. Trying too hard. 26.
Gross. Trying too little. 24.
Lol. 28, 29. You know who you are...

Like NJ, Jets, Canes, Caps, jackets ones.

Oilers...meaty okra. Maybe it will grow on me

Leafs are way too high. Lightning are way too low. Take out the logo n you'd think the Lames jersey was actually a Canucks one instead.

Reactions: BlackDogg

fireantz

Mar 15, 2007
Apparently TML and DRW think retro means same old same old. Montreal on the other hand! I’d bet Canadiens sell more that those two put together!

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Lights out. Mark Louis one punched a guy in the Slovak league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad