GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v25

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
We've had 4 goals in 8 periods. That's like a half goal per period. It's practically the 80s again.

Both teams playing not to lose. Islanders play not to lose. Lightning are the only team that play to win but with their injuries and suspension tomorrow I’m sure they will revert to the mean.

Still in all this excitement of Dallas Vegas I am not sure my heart can handle it.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
HOLY SHIT A GOAL!

Waiting for the coaches challenge for offside / goalie interference / looking too good / to wipe it out because the NHL is run by fools.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Wondering if they have actual highlights in the 2nd intermission to show, it was that bad. They showed the Tuch slewfoot a billion times last intermission because they had nothing else to show. Which begs the question - how come Hobbits / Ratboy / Kneeordano slew foots don’t get the Tuch treatment?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Lol re the CBC hi lite pak. Talking about backhand passes and watching Lehners head look back and forth. Engaging. Enticing. Riveting.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I haven't watched one EC conference game all post season. The only teams I've watched are Dallas and Vegas. Even passing on that sometimes. I find it very hard to watch any full game. usually just channel surfing if I am even watching. But I'm watching no sports. Haven't watched 1 minute of the Raptors.

Been an eventful summer as far as getting things done. More active, more renos, more gardening, more home improvement. Life without sports is actually pretty damn good. Suddenly I have all this free time.

The day outside was gorgeous all day. Morning to night. Theres just no way, here in Edmonton I'm going to be missing these days and sitting inside watching sports or anything. Pretty predictably a summer playoffs was a pretty spectacularly dumb idea. Virtually nobody is watching on TV, and thats the only place you can watch. Why are they even doing this?
You make some good points but ask yourself if the Oilers were still in it would you really be asking ‘why are they even doing this?”
I’ve always been against the finals going into summer and this is even worse. Of course if the Oil were still alive...different story

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Gross can't believe I'm agreeing with Bieksa. Friedman talking about reasonable attempt to not make contact is moot what is he suppose to do during a bang bang play like that where you are outside of the crease and being boxed out by Heiskanen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad