Carolina vs Boston, 2pm
Arizona vs Colorado, 3:30pm
Montreal vs Philadelphia, 6pm
Vancouver vs St. Louis, 8:30pm

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Damn. Lightning getting worked all over except on the score board. They tie it late and headed to OT. CBJ outshooting Tampa 2-1 so you just figure Tampa wins..

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Other thread is closed so I can't post on Vegas taking out the trash but thanks. That series always was a foregone conclusion and the bigger team just leaning on the Hawks. I love the battle level all over the ice by the Knights. Really the way I love to see a team play. STL was like that last season and the Kings in prime were like that. I love watching big teams impose will.

So much for small talent taking over the NHL game.

Vegas-Avalanche would have to be considered the West favorites at this point. it was important for Vegas to slam the door on the first round. After what happened last season and them getting robbed.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Tampa will have to find another gear if they’re gunning for the cup. All due respect to the Blue Jackets (hard working, well coached team), it shouldn’t have been that close to having a series extension.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Interesting thought exercise. If we were Lightning fans what would we be posting right now after a series clinching win where we played like crap?
I mean after last year they'd take anything but still.

On a separate topic, as much as I hate Kadri, he is sorely missed in Leaf land.

Reactions: Cloned
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->