GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Nostrils looking like shit. Buddy gotta get his ass in gear if they want to make it to their round 1 SCF.
Maybe this will help.
F94002B9-778E-4AB4-B278-51D448D90F88.jpeg

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
The Flames are just mad that Edmonton knows how to use The Real Steal James Neal. 8 goals and 9 points already lol.

Ladies and gentlemen, JAMES NEAL WOULD BE LEADING THE FLAMES IN SCORING RIGHT NOW..lol

Flames also have no players in McDavid or Leon's stratosphere. Their 2 best players are one level under these guys.

Gio is older and doesn't look great. Flames had a cinderella season last year. Don't see it this year.

BRANDON MANNING HAS MORE GOALS THAN MILAN LUCIC.....

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
What ever happened to Hosang? Did he go through waivers and is just vegetating somewhere now. Not in Bridgeport, as it would disrupt the team's start.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Just wanted to pop in and point out Lucic now has 0 points in 7 games and is a -3.

Notice you left out his 26 PIM's! 0 PIMs in his last 4 games though.

I think seeing Lucic out on the ice on the PP, and at the end of games to try to tie up is proof enough that the Flames had zero use for Neal ;)

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Notice you left out his 26 PIM's! 0 PIMs in his last 4 games though.

I think seeing Lucic out on the ice on the PP, and at the end of games to try to tie up is proof enough that the Flames had zero use for Neal ;)
Cooling off after his hot start, typical

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
Kc Campbell must be mad right now that loch has 0 penalty minutes in the last 4 games.I think she has a hardon for him

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Lol Babcock didn’t have Matthews on the ice in the final minute with the goalie pulled.

That seat is scorching hot right now in Toronto.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
Lol Babcock didn’t have Matthews on the ice in the final minute with the goalie pulled.

That seat is scorching hot right now in Toronto.

I'm not sure if the problem lies with Matthews or with Babcock, but it's a relationship that cannot last.

And it won't be the player that has to be the fall guy. Never is.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I'm not sure if the problem lies with Matthews or with Babcock, but it's a relationship that cannot last.

Exactly, and I know we joke about Matthews because Toronto media is stupid and tries to push a 1A agenda when McDavid is so clearly superior.

Having said that, the guy can absolutely rip the puck and has one of the best wrist shots I’ve ever seen. He’s a guy you want on the ice down by one.

Reactions: RegDunlop

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The Leafs had possession in the offensive zone for like two minutes while Matthews and Marner were on the bench. There wasn't really an opportunity to get them on the ice but the pitchforks are out for Babcock anyway.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Gusev with 3 pts, 2nd worst in the league 30% Corsi (eye test shows he’s a tire fire defensively too on a currently very inept Devils squad). I know it’s early™ but can we say that he wasn’t worth the 1st+ that people wanted to trade for him?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Doesn't really sound like Matthews is the only one that has/had issues with Babcock.

If the team is winning then people can make do and deal with it, but if the team is losing that relationship is only going to get worse.

The other issue is players aren't what they once were. Coaches need to adapt to the changing personalities, if they don't they won't have a job for very long. Granted Babcock probably doesn't care as he is making a shit ton of money, but if he wants to continue to coach he needs to take a page out of Torts book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad