GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v16

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Love it! The best moment of the season as voted on by fans is a zamboni driver beating the Leafs.

They should now run a poll on the most hated franchise in hockey. The Leafs could then hold their parade as they would win that one hands down.

Reactions: bellagiobob

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Even if it wasn't against the Leafs it may have won the top story. But having it be against Toronto was just the kicker!

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
OK I thought the Minnesota Wild was the dumbest name in hockey. With a name like Climate Pledge Arena I now expect the Seattle team name to be the "Green" and wear recycled garbage bags as jerseys.

With an Enviro-activist arena name I already hate the f***ing Seattle team more than most teams.
The Seattle Greenies

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Virtue signaling on an epic scale by the Seattle Something Somethings. I hope this team is an utter shitshow of a disaster on a Senators hockey disaster scale.

Imagine the Seattle press when the Seattle Zero Carbon Footprints play the Edmonton OILERS.

I hope we kick the living shit out of them in our first game down there. I will be flying down there to witness it first hand, if we ever get back to playing hockey in front of fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad