OTT.gif
at
ANH.gif
8:00 PM
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Go Bolts!
Go Habs!
Go Isles!
Go Sens! (yes I know both teams are out of it but who doesn't want to see the Ducks get schlonged at home by the Sens?)

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Markstrom skated today as well.

Watch out for the Canucks if they get healthy again. Mind you, they need to go on quite a run just to catch us let alone pass us.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

incoming #1 Overall for NJ..again

Friendly reminder to anyone that says it's all cause of Kuemper being injured, that Hall's hand grenade pass to Dvorak literally lead to Kuemper needing to make the save that he was injured on :)

All in good fun.

Reactions: Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Markstrom skated today as well.

Watch out for the Canucks if they get healthy again. Mind you, they need to go on quite a run just to catch us let alone pass us.

Both them and Calgary would need to catch us for us to lose a playoff spot.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
I think its ok to stop worrying about the playoffs. I have this sneaking suspicion there won't be playoffs and the SC will be "awarded" to the presidents trophy winner.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I think its ok to stop worrying about the playoffs. I have this sneaking suspicion there won't be playoffs and the SC will be "awarded" to the presidents trophy winner.

They will play behind closed doors before looking at this. I suspect they either don't assign a winner or run a simulation of sorts (similar to something The Athletic does to project points) to assign one rather than just give it to the president's trophy winner.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
They will play behind closed doors before looking at this. I suspect they either don't assign a winner or run a simulation of sorts (similar to something The Athletic does to project points) to assign one rather than just give it to the president's trophy winner.

No chance they assign a winner based on a simulation. It's either closed doors, postponement, or they don't assign a winner this season.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
TB is doing worse than the Oilers did last night. 9 minutes left in the third and not even a shot attempt, little alone a shot.

Shots 11-0 Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad