Grand days of yore
another night of no hockey
making like feel like such a chore
all this time at home is making me feel more stocky
how much more of this do we have to endure
to no longer feel crockey
as this all continues to go on
I soon will have to go buy some old Milwaukee

You must have used your last 6 pack of Old Milwaukee while you wrote that masterpiece.

Reactions: Al from New Jersey

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
You must have used your last 6 pack of Old Milwaukee while you wrote that masterpiece.

I've actually been going through a pack of corona's to test the theory of, "A bottle a day keeps the virus away" and its been working well so far. I am almost out though, so yeah, Old Milwaukee is on the table for the near future

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I turned on the 2006 NHL Rewind Edition of Calgary and Toronto and was like "am I losing it????. That sounds like Cassie Campbell color commentating with Bob Cole!" I had to look it up. Buffalo got a heavy snowfall and Harry Neale got snowed in and couldn't make the game, so she got the gig.

That is fine and great. But I imagine CBC dug up this gem specifically because of this. Which is trolling....

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
I turned on the 2006 NHL Rewind Edition of Calgary and Toronto and was like "am I losing it????. That sounds like Cassie Campbell color commentating with Bob Cole!" I had to look it up. Buffalo got a heavy snowfall and Harry Neale got snowed in and couldn't make the game, so she got the gig.

That is fine and great. But I imagine CBC dug up this gem specifically because of this. Which is trolling....
stunning to know she has survived 14 years

Reactions: BlackDogg

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Game 5 of Sharks-Oilers is on at 7pm.

I remember this game very clearly because of Sundin reaching 500 goals and an inane comment by Cassie Campbell. The Flames score after Andrew Ference goes to the bench in pain from a blocked shot and she starts praising his grit because he was celebrating the goal with his teammates. :confused:

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Game 5 of Sharks-Oilers is on at 7pm.

I remember this game very clearly because of Sundin reaching 500 goals and an inane comment by Cassie Campbell. The Flames score after Andrew Ference goes to the bench in pain from a blocked shot and she starts praising his grit because he was celebrating the goal with his teammates. :confused:
She just said it with 40 seconds left in the game..

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Lol this all star game actually makes me hate the all star game now. It's pathetic how they play now

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Gretzky looks a bit small and ineffective in this all star game. Not much ice time due to lack of back checking. Glad we didn't waste a draft pick on him.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home

Are there not 2 more Carolina sounding names than the Cotton Brothers?

I liked David Cotton in his draft year as a later round pick. Nice to see him get a contract with Carolina. I think at worst with these signings the Canes are adding some nice size and leadership for their farm team.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
SN can't find any old games so is playing Field of Dreams tonight.

Sorry - but that's what the movie channel is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad