GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
What a great OOT scoreboard today. The new dynasty Canucks are still first which must feel great for Nucks fans.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Justin Williams misses half the season, comes back, and scores a SO winner in his first game and 2 goals in his second game.

And he’s old as dirt lol.

Some players are just naturals at the game.

Reactions: Aerchon and oobga

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Justin Williams misses half the season, comes back, and scores a SO winner in his first game and 2 goals in his second game.

And he’s old as dirt lol.

Some players are just naturals at the game.

Legendary Tambo trade, deciding getting Williams wasn't good enough for us to trade them Cole, and working the 3-way deal so we get POS from LA instead.

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
I wish I could be there to pry stupid Jeff O’neills eyes open and make him watch as McDavid wins a cup in an Oilers jersey someday.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
It’s weird seeing Vancouver at the top of the division.
Have they arrived as a team, and are now poised to become a top team in the conference? Or is it a fluke?
I hope it’s the latter but I’m not so sure.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
It’s weird seeing Vancouver at the top of the division.
Have they arrived as a team, and are now poised to become a top team in the conference? Or is it a fluke?
I hope it’s the latter but I’m not so sure.
Think they’ll go as far as Markstrom can carry them. Lots of players exceeding expectations

Reactions: barry halls

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Player poll on the athletic has Justin St. Pierre voted as the worst ref. Kozari did make it to #3 though. Peel #2.

“St. Pierre may be the most arrogant human being I’ve ever seen. It’s honestly like he hates the players. He treats everybody like shit.” — a Central Division player.

“(St. Pierre) is the worst. Bar none. Bar. None.” — a Metro Division player.

“I hate picking (St. Pierre) because he’ll probably be happy if he wins it.” — a Metro Division player.

St. Pierre and Peel are just jerks. Kozari probably gets his vote just from pure incompetence. And maybe every Oiler polled picked him to boost his numbers :)

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Player poll on the athletic has Justin St. Pierre voted as the worst ref. Kozari did make it to #3 though. Peel #2.

St. Pierre and Peel are just jerks. Kozari probably gets his vote just from pure incompetence. And maybe every Oiler polled picked him to boost his numbers :)

I almost choked to death on my lunch laughing at the bottom comment from the unnamed Metro Div player :laugh:. That's pretty funny.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Two players inside the Top 20 of this pre-season’s Top 50 - Burns (No. 13) and Johnny Gaudreau (No. 16) - didn’t appear on a single ballot for the mid-season Top 50.

No Flames in the top 50

But they are a deep team full of superstars right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->