Status
Not open for further replies.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
8th.

Nevermind Florida, Buffalo could still make it in. 6 points back of 3rd in Atlantic and the way Toronto seems to be content to back into the playoffs, Sabres could still spoil the party.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Pretty sure that was Florida's reason for giving up. What's the point when you going to meet the Bruins or Tampa Bay.

brendan smith

May 14, 2018
Pretty sure that was Florida's reason for giving up. What's the point when you going to meet the Bruins or Tampa Bay.
Fair enough, but I think Torts would call BS on this. If I recall CB beat TB in the first round.

Sidebar: When did Ovi get 700? Jk.

Its a significant achievement, but give me a break Toronto Sports Network (TSN);

We all know you’re just trying to distract Leaf fans from the 42 year old, Toronto Marlie mask wearing/ paid Zamboni employee that served Tdot one of the Top 10 most embarrassing losses ever...

Less Ovi, and more TSN “Top” 10’s please

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
yotes lost!

Yotes are lost.

Tough night so far though on the out of towner. Flames beat the Bruins in Boston. Nashville wins. Now tied with us and Arizona. We have the ROW advantage, but the Preds have 3 games in hand. Minnesota wins too, the team that everyone has said is not good enough to make the playoffs sits 3 back of us with 3 in hand. Edmonton is losing, which is a plus. That's the next conference opponent, going to be a beauty prime time Saturday night game.

This is the best time of the year. The intensity level of the remaining games is going to be very high.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Florida picks up the huge W but Tampa let’s Toronto win? Come on . . .

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Why would anyone want Toronto to miss the playoffs, with the faint hope of the lottery win that brings, when it's so much more satisfying watching them get knocked out by the Bruins? :huh:

Toronto traded away their 1st this year. They have done that in back to back seasons.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I was travelling to Miami today to get drunk but got stranded in Toronto because it’s “windy” ffs .....I am in a bar in downtown Toronto watching the Leafs own the Panthers. My flight back to Winnipeg isn’t until 7:45 tomorrow night.

I have had better days

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I was travelling to Miami today to get drunk but got stranded in Toronto because it’s “windy” ffs .....I am in a bar in downtown Toronto watching the Leafs own the Panthers. My flight back to Winnipeg isn’t until 7:45 tomorrow night.

I have had better days

Well, better to err on the side of caution. I mean, if it comes down to being alive in Toronto or dead in Miami?

giphy.gif

Reactions: ps241

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Preds score with 1 second left in game to make it a 3 pts game vs flames......brutal
Terrible outcome. Preds winning is probably best. I think wc1 is going to them, so Jets need to stay ahead of Calgary and Arizona and Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad