Around the League 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
It's always hilarious to me when I go on vacation to California or Florida or Arizona. You can always tell the Canadians on vacation cause were the ones in shorts and t-shirt when the locals have sweaters and jackets on.
I wear shorts in Edmonton during the winter. If it is negative 10 celsius outside, I will wear shorts.

Fun fact: I went to Los Angeles more than Calgary in my life. I went to LA like 4 times and Calgary once.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Listening to Torts rip his team again, after the long break makes me think he's this [....... ] close to losing the team and being fired...AGAIN.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Hello again, old friend...

Error 520 Ray ID: 4a265a5cedf63054 • 2019-02-01 18:06:37 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error

giphy.gif

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
So Brian Burke said that Kessel was about to be traded to LA and that he had an offer sheet ready to drop if Boston did it, because he had a fair deal that Boston should take and not do the LA deal. That was a disaster of a deal for Burke that cost the Leafs 2 firsts [Tyler Seguin and Dougie Hamilton] and a 2nd.

I've never heard this before until today. Interesting.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
So Brian Burke said that Kessel was about to be traded to LA and that he had an offer sheet ready to drop if Boston did it, because he had a fair deal that Boston should take and not do the LA deal. That was a disaster of a deal for Burke that cost the Leafs 2 firsts [Tyler Seguin and Dougie Hamilton] and a 2nd.

I've never heard this before until today. Interesting.

Heard that, but missed some of it, wasn't sure what Burke was talking about, that would have been a helluva deal for LA

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Nate Thompson isnt on the trip...just saying. Though Hagelin could make sense for both teams as well. Doubt it would be Martinez. Toffoli could be a good add for both teams.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Yup and Bob.

and Brassard won't be there long, I think. Vegas , for one, was pushing for him.

Vegas seems pretty set wit their top 2 centres. Can’t imagine they would use Brassard as a third line centre.

Could see the Jets or Dallas maybe looking at him. Apparently Columbus had interest as well.

I think the Jets are going to make a significant add to they top 6. Something like a Stone or Duchene.

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
Vegas seems pretty set wit their top 2 centres. Can’t imagine they would use Brassard as a third line centre.

Could see the Jets or Dallas maybe looking at him. Apparently Columbus had interest as well.

I think the Jets are going to make a significant add to they top 6. Something like a Stone or Duchene.
Toffoli... please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad