MTL @ CGY
TOR @ SJ

Last edited:
Reactions: King Trouty

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
They also happened to “lose” the 2004 draft lottery and wound up with the consolation prize of Evgeni Malkin.

The real losers were Chicago, dropping to 3rd overall and ending up with Cam Barker.

I guess they’d recover from that in 2007 when the Hawks won the draft lottery and the Patrick Kane sweepstakes.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
They also happened to “lose” the 2004 draft lottery and wound up with the consolation prize of Evgeni Malkin.

The real losers were Chicago, dropping to 3rd overall and ending up with Cam Barker.

I guess they’d recover from that in 2007 when the Hawks won the draft lottery and the Patrick Kane sweepstakes.

They went from 5 to 1 . We got Hickey! :( Imagine if we got Kane, then imagine him in a defensive first system. :laugh:

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
They went from 5 to 1 . We got Hickey! :( Imagine if we got Kane, then imagine him in a defensive first system. :laugh:

I don’t know how productive he would’ve been here, but the thought of a young trio of Brown-Kopitar-Kane sure would have been a treat to watch.

But knowing Deano’s disdain for talent, he’d trade down to pick Hickey, like he did when he was Sharks GM when he moved down to draft Brad Stuart.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I don’t know how productive he would’ve been here, but the thought of a young trio of Brown-Kopitar-Kane sure would have been a treat to watch.

But knowing Deano’s disdain for talent, he’d trade down to pick Hickey, like he did when he was Sharks GM when he moved down to draft Brad Stuart.

Yeah, boy would that have been cool.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

Will over skill was his motto.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The bottom 4 teams in GF per game are all Pacific teams. 5 of the bottom 10, and 7 of the bottom 14 too. Way to make the Kings look not as bad guys.

The league needs to do something about the Pacific. Now that the California trip ain't what it used to be, it's a total mess.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I love reading all the TO Athletic articles, because each comment section is a meltdown over the Cap. Hope folks appreciate what we had, because Dubas has painted TO into a corner without the salary flexibility to make big moves and favorite or not they haven't even gotten past the 1st round :laugh:

If they don't at least make the ECF, this season will have to be seen as a failure.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels

On Monday, Cam Fowler sustain a facial fracture that will require surgery to fix, the surgery is scheduled for tomorrow.

Ducks can't buy a break it seems. Our only saving grace is that the West sucks ass this season.

The crew discusses the Tampa Bay Lightning's options at goaltender after Andrei Vasilevskiy sustained a fractured left foot in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->