Around the League 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The last memory I have of Lucic in a Kings uniform is Couture and the Sharks making him (and the rest of the Kings for that matter), look like an ineffective clown in the playoffs.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Lucic not only did the right thing he did it in a way to protect the opposing player. If Lucic hadn't done that what wold Kassian have done?
He's a dirty player but yeah, usually he stops himself before he goes over the line. I remember a fight he had with the Kings and he could've continued to pummel the guy who was laying on the ground but he stopped his punch mid throw and didn't hit a downed opponent.
Hate him all you want, Looch is one of the last guys we'll ever see with any sense of "the code."
I'd take him back on the Kings if Edmonton retained 50%. That won't happen though. At least the Kings will have one player that has some balls.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
He's a dirty player but yeah, usually he stops himself before he goes over the line. I remember a fight he had with the Kings and he could've continued to pummel the guy who was laying on the ground but he stopped his punch mid throw and didn't hit a downed opponent.

I'd take him back on the Kings if Edmonton retained 50%. That won't happen though. At least the Kings will have one player that has some balls.

Might as well if we enter a rebuild. Have a good dude to protect everyone, enough ability to play in the league, not enough to really help us win :P Might be able to get another nice pick out of it too

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Might as well if we enter a rebuild. Have a good dude to protect everyone, enough ability to play in the league, not enough to really help us win :P Might be able to get another nice pick out of it too
if Edmonton retained 50% than yes, If Lucic can regain some sort of resemblance of his game LA could then flip him down the road and retain even more

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I love Lucic but he is not a new NHL player and he has 1 goal this year.

Yah, I was psyched when the Kings got him but even watching that clip of him chasing down the other player recently you can see he can't skate anymore. He's lost 2 steps, he's now in Hal Gill territory.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Blackhawks beat the Blues 1-0. This concludes our now regularly scheduled competing for Jack Hughes announcement.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Vegas goes up 2-0, was hoping for a 3-point game, but a VGK win is the next best thing for tank purposes.

EDIT: 3-0

Avs take a 5-3 lead, any western conference win in inter-conference games is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Trouty

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Calif. goalies over the past two nights:
Jones-4 goals
Budaj -4...pulled
Petersen -1
Gibson-3...pulled
Miller -1

and there's still half a game left in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->