Around the League 2018-2019 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

I'm interested in seeing who besides the top two picks from the 2019 draft make the cut. Bjornfot being so close really goes to show how mature and polished the kid is.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Laine inked

That leaves Rantanen and Conner

Elliotte Friedman said that the Avs offered Rantanen an LTC at 8.5 but he nixed that, not high enough.

Meh, Laine is a 30-goal scorer, but his game regressed quite a bit last season. The Jets made a good deal here. They will find out what Laine is really worth over the next couple of seasons.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Laine is just Tyler Toffoli on roids. He's got a lot to do to prove he's motivated and wants to win. It's nice when your one trick is scoring heaps of goals, I can't speak enough about how f***ing awesome he is at that, but he's a flat out liability when he's not shooting the puck. You want more.

Reactions: King'sPawn

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Can you imagine if the Kings landed Sandin instead of Durzi? Durzi is awesome, but Sandin looks interchangeable with Bjornfot at this level.
That's why Sandin was a non-starter for Toronto in any deal. They value him very highly. Bjornfot has a lot of potential for the Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad