OT: Around The League: 2018-2019 - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I just want to avoid the Jets in the 1st round. The Jets will feed the Stars their lunch and I would have to hear it from everyone here. :laugh:

I play hockey with 11 guys from Manitoba, so I'd have to listen to them also. I also play a couple games with Adam Lowry in the summer, but hes actually a pretty cool guy

Would be nice if Dallas knocked the Jets out though

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Cmon blues , lets go here !

If Blue tie it they’ll most likely bring it to OT so at this point I rather Yotes win.

Brings us just two pts back from 3rd. Minny will drop out of the 2nd wildcard spot with 1 more GP, plus we got them next game so ... go yotes :)

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
If Blue tie it they’ll most likely bring it to OT so at this point I rather Yotes win.

Brings us just two pts back from 3rd. Minny will drop out of the 2nd wildcard spot with 1 more GP, plus we got them next game so ... go yotes :)
If the yotes beat us out by 1 point it’s on you !

Reactions: MBTendy

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I’ll feel a lot better about making the playoffs if we beat Minnesota next game.

We’re in good shape as is. Everyone’s gotta get pretty hot to catch us, and we seem to be getting hot ourselves. Hopefully that keeps up with every other team.

Reactions: Henderson33

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Stars still have Minny twice and Minny and the Yotes still play each other. Stars have everything in their own hands. Schedule is not too difficult. The three back to backs suck but the its 7-6 home and road and not that many difficult teams.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Hopefully the Blues fall apart. They are without Tarasenko for at least 10 days so please let it begin

I have been feeling this would happen, Binnington was hot for a long time but can he keep it up? If he does they easily make it and are dangerous, but if he drops to being average the Stars could pass them.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Kind of happy Stars don't play the Ducks anymore . They're out of the playoffs but ever since Carlyle was fired they've been playing so much better . They could really play major spoiler to some teams to end the year. Still losing more than winning but they're now competing in games again

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
When the f*** did Erik Gustafsson become a 50 point defender

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Edit: nevermind it's a lower body injury for Roussel

Last edited:

NFKappaB

Mo Money Mo Problems
Jun 29, 2011
Nova Scotia
I’ll feel a lot better about making the playoffs if we beat Minnesota next game.

We’re in good shape as is. Everyone’s gotta get pretty hot to catch us, and we seem to be getting hot ourselves. Hopefully that keeps up with every other team.

100% . Sort of a 4 point game tonight!

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Yeah I find the post-game stuff super cringey but at the same time if they wanna do it, that's fine with me. If the fans and players have fun with then that is all that matters.

Some people find the Las Vegas pre-game stuff extremely lame, especially in the playoffs last season. I get a kick out of it. :laugh:

The VGK stuff I've always found to be specifically their culture.. and while the CAR stuff is similar for them, it's _so_ cringey.
But grapes still needs to stfu. He's just an old blowhard looking for coverage.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
The VGK stuff I've always found to be specifically their culture.. and while the CAR stuff is similar for them, it's _so_ cringey.
But grapes still needs to ****. He's just an old blowhard looking for coverage.
I know I wouldn’t want to do that shit if I was a player . The vgk presentations are awesome I find but the canes post game skits are just weird .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad